Who feeling ripped off

B4ev6is

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well club seems to think having a season ticket rota bases that hardly seems fair why cant they just allow all season tickets holders even if only 15k and still have so called socail distancing.

I guess it’s not just about the seating. It’s about the availability of loos, number of people in the concourses and people trying to get in through the turnstiles.

Damn this so called social distancing!

2 minutes ago, Van Rammeister said:

I guess it’s not just about the seating. It’s about the availability of loos, number of people in the concourses and people trying to get in through the turnstiles.

Damn this so called social distancing!

Well each turn on east stand and west stand about 10 I think and toliets about 6 I think and toyata stand upper and lower so loads of room.

North stand and south stand have 4 turn stiles probley be same for toilets also so I see no reason why club can not be allowed fans.

Don't feel ripped off at all, when I renewed my season ticket I realised there was a possibility I wouldn't get to see any games this season. With the restrictions that will be put on the number of fans that may be allowed into each game. I'll be happy if I get to see 1 in 4  games. Just be my luck that they'll all be on a cold Tuesday night.

9 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Don't feel ripped off at all, when I renewed my season ticket I realised there was a possibility I wouldn't get to see any games this season. With the restrictions that will be put on the number of fans that may be allowed into each game. I'll be happy if I get to see 1 in 4  games. Just be my luck that they'll all be on a cold Tuesday night.

I’m more pissed that it looks like if you don’t renew due to all this but you want to next year it looks like you’ll likely lose your seat and any accrued discount

7 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

I paid my money to see lads play and still feel now club now saying tough luck your not coming in now this has really hacked me off.

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well each turn on east stand and west stand about 10 I think and toliets about 6 I think and toyata stand upper and lower so loads of room.

North stand and south stand have 4 turn stiles probley be same for toilets also so I see no reason why club can not be allowed fans.

Come B4, we can't open the West Stand - the elderly need to be protected.

Just follow the guidelines!!! I’m sure if it was safe to have a full house the club would be quick to tell us 

I won’t have a cat in hells chance of getting into any game for a while I suspect and although I’m not a season ticket holder I didn’t ask for any of my money back for games missed where I had tickets because of pandemic ...club will be feeling this big time as will others 

Archived