Who feeling ripped off

B4ev6is

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I see hardly see any of elderly wearing them nore young people I mean masks wise also socail distancing total waste of time.

I don't know where you live or where you go to shop but your experience is directly opposite to mine.

I can count the number of people without masks I have seen on 1 hand out of 1000s I have come into contact with over the previous weeks.

Masks in shops and businesses has been observed 100%.

I work in a school and every parent today has a mask on when dropping of and collecting pupils. Without exception

The behaviour of a few never informs the action or behaviour of the many.

You feel ripped off? Fair enough. I'm sorry you do. You miss watching the lads? So do I and everyone on here. However, I love me dad being alive more than 22 millionaires chasing a football. Priorities mate. Never lose sight of that.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well club seems to think having a season ticket rota bases that hardly seems fair why cant they just allow all season tickets holders even if only 15k and still have so called socail distancing.

If you think how close we are if in our usual seats, B4, there would be someone right behind and above you singing and breathing down on you all game. 

This is very close contact for 2 hours and if they had the virus without knowing it you could very easily get infected.

Some might be happy to take such a risk, I wouldn't be. Would you and your dad? 

Just now, angieram said:

If you think how close we are if in our usual seats, B4, there would be someone right behind and above you singing and breathing down on you all game. 

This is very close contact for 2 hours and if they had the virus without knowing it you could very easily get infected.

Some might be happy to take such a risk, I wouldn't be. Would you and your dad? 

I would do this anyways I am not letting freaking goverment control everything I do.

I dont always have people near me anyways you at risk just by going out so no different to me.

I renewed, but as things stand I can’t see myself going back until the whole place is open. Apart from anything else, the whole faff of actually getting a ticket would be more than I could be arsed to do. Let somebody who really wants to go, with or without the risks, take my seat. More important things in the world than watching a football match. 

1 minute ago, JustOneChrissyMartin said:

Social distancing is absolutely not a waste of time 

I get pissed off seeing people not wearing face covering for following rules but I live in hope that the majority of people that are following the rules will drive this pandemic down ??

2 minutes ago, S8TY said:

I get pissed off seeing people not wearing face covering for following rules but I live in hope that the majority of people that are following the rules will drive this pandemic down ??

A good 90 percent dont brother anymore even in shops staff dont brother freaking watching it.

1 minute ago, oldtimeram said:

I'm more hacked off that we have still not signed some decent players for the positions we need to strengthen 

I thought we’d have had players lined up / earmarked but understood the delay because of the appeal etc 

might be wrong but it does seem like our recruitment team can’t get deals over the line ...wonder what Cocu really thinks about this ...hope I’m wrong and we have signings lined up as will make the difference between top 6 and or just top half 

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

A good 90 percent dont brother anymore even in shops staff dont brother freaking watching it.

staff aren't required to wear them

B4 you have to remember the singing and chanting creates a lot of molecules that will be flying through the air hitting someone even a few feet away. We all do it without realising much of the time. Even when talking. Wouldn’t take a lot, but I hope some fans are allowed in in the near future, masked up. 

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

We have been ripped off. 

I want to cancel my season ticket renewal and I’m still wanting my money back from last season 

I think this should be an option 

Archived