Things you are told you should like, but don't.

Rev

Getting bored of the radio at work, so plugged in the pod and selected a classic album to listen to.

Led Zeppelin I, what a letdown.

Almost every song could have been 50% shorter with no harm done, I'm finding it hard to believe this band was the crucible for the music that followed.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Getting bored of the radio at work, so plugged in the pod and selected a classic album to listen to.

Almost every song could have been 50% shorter with no harm done, I'm finding it hard to believe this band was the crucible for the music that followed.

Two is better, four is a great lp. Three not so much. Physical Graffiti is good. 

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Two is better, four is a great lp. Three not so much. Physical Graffiti is good. 

I'm going through them day by day.

No idea where the italics have come from,!

9 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Why do you think punk happened! ?

27 minutes ago, Srg said:

Game of Thrones. 

Not into incestuous dragon humping. 

Would agree. Initially seemed a fictional medieval OTT series. Fighting, plotting and shagging. Fair enough.

Then its all dragons, visions and the undead. Ugh.

Saw the thread title, knew what I was going to say straight away, scroll down and it's already been mentioned.

Game of Thrones.

Can't believe I wasted so much time on it, 3 seasons I gave it before I couldn't take no more.

Archived