Things you are told you should like, but don't.

Rev

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sopranos - Never felt the urge, and by the time I thought I’d give it a watch, everyone lost their collective poo over the ending, which was then shown everywhere, so I haven’t bothered.

Arctic Monkeys - Massively overrated by everyone desperate to find the new Oasis. 

Fish - They smell & taste like that cus they circulate their own piss through their bodies. Think I’ll pass thanks.

3 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

The Sopranos - Never felt the urge, and by the time I thought I’d give it a watch, everyone lost their collective poo over the ending, which was then shown everywhere, so I haven’t bothered.

Arctic Monkeys - Massively overrated by everyone desperate to find the new Oasis. 

Fish - They smell & taste like that cus they circulate their own piss through their bodies. Think I’ll pass thanks.

Marillions first lp was ok. Bit harsh

2 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Thats sacrilege ?

Stinks of old men in there, everything squeaks, the floor, tables, chairs. The toilets are that compact you're fighting for elbow space as if you was sat on a plane. 

And it's always packed which makes no sense, queuing on match days for a pint in there, I'd rather go tee total than step foot in that place again.

33 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Formula 1 racing

Exactly that - twenty seconds (normally the first) of interest surrounded by two hours of, well, watching people drive.

Only one to add - people - generally happier without them near me.

Archived