v Dirty Leeds (H) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Coconut said:

No, on recent form our first 11 would beat other mid-table / top 10 teams as proven by our results against them.

Unless you're purposely talking about our form against the top 6 teams in the league where due to suspensions we haven't even had our best 11 available.

With just 1 solitary point from the last possible 15!! No I’m talking about recent form ??‍♂️

I'll get stick for this, but I don't care much. This Derby team is just as boring as Rowett's and Clement's. We're slow, ponderous, pedestrian and we can't defend. Cocu's tactics are bad. We can't score goals yet we keep playing 2 holding midfielders. I don't think we'll be anywhere near the promotion mix next season. We're so far away from good enough. Just look at our record vs the top 6.

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

No, on recent form our first 11 would beat other mid-table / top 10 teams as proven by our results against them.

Unless you're purposely talking about our form against the top 6 teams in the league where due to suspensions we haven't even had our best 11 available.

*Top 10 teams outside the top 6. We haven't beaten any of the top 6 teams in either of the games we played against each of them this year - you can't blame them all on suspensions. We aren't good enough for top 6 atm, but nothing wrong with that - we can't be in the playoffs every single year. We have a good chance against any of the other teams in the league.

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I fear he can’t hit a cows arse with a banjo after that effort.

I said the same thing after the Leeds game in the playoffs. It took him literally seconds to hit that cow.

And then at Wembley it took him minutes to find that cows arse again and give us hope.

Just now, Andicis said:

I'll get stick for this, but I don't care much. This Derby team is just as boring as Rowett's and Clement's. We're slow, ponderous, pedestrian and we can't defend. Cocu's tactics are bad. We can't score goals yet we keep playing 2 holding midfielders. I don't think we'll be anywhere near the promotion mix next season. We're so far away from good enough. Just look at our record vs the top 6.

Do we have a fee agreed with Werder Bremen? 

1 minute ago, GenBr said:

*Top 10 teams outside the top 6. We haven't beaten any of the top 6 teams in either of the games we played against each of them this year - you can't blame them all on suspensions. We aren't good enough for top 6 atm, but nothing wrong with that - we can't be in the playoffs every single year. We have a good chance against any of the other teams in the league.

Errrr yeah?

That's what I was saying 

Archived