v Dirty Leeds (H) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

Just now, S8TY said:

He also moans and throws his arms up a lot ...some will say it’s the service but you have to be a willing worker in this formation ...he’s been brilliant for us but it really is time for us to move on imo 

Has had more decent touches than waggers who has spent the game giving away every ball or passing straight to the competition....

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out the guard of honor was Cocu's wish, rather than through any sense of obligation. 

He's a far classier individual than most, and also wouldn't a Guard of Honor have been complete normality for him throughout his career? (Making an assumption - wasn't an avid viewer of foreign football ?).

We look a little half arsed here, disappointing. I know there’s nothing on the game in theory, but this is still a game against the Leeds scum. We should always be looking to hammer them. Need to put more effort and fight in. Way too many loose passes so far through a lack of concentration.

Just now, S8TY said:
2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Has had more decent touches than waggers who has spent the game giving away every ball or passing straight to the competition....

But Martin as our main striker in this formation has got to do more and he just can’t he’s not suited to it we need a new striker for sure who’s more mobile 

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

We look a little half arsed here, disappointing. I know there’s nothing on the game in theory, but this is still a game against the Leeds scum. We should always be looking to hammer them. Need to put more effort and fight in. Way too many loose passes so far through a lack of concentration.

Never mind that poo. Yer man has been fired from Watford.

Just now, SouthStandDan said:

Is that Preston or Swansea on the pitch in the bland white shirt?

Neither Preston nor Swansea have the Ram on their shirt, if a shirt has the Ram on it then it's a great shirt!

Archived