v Dirty Leeds (H) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here’s a thought, our guard of honour will help the club’s image - thinking sponsorship & the like. Mel will rightly have an eye on the bigger picture as well as him & Cocu wanting to do the right thing?

COYR

2 minutes ago, David said:

Again, not seen anyone say otherwise. Not sure what you’re trying to get at here?

You said not a chance you would watch this on Sky. 

That’s your prerogative but I’m watching my team Derby  on Sky as I haven’t got Rams TV .

I reiterate I’m watching Derby 

18 minutes ago, Coconut said:

We're not talking about religious customs of the 12 generation of a Zambezi tribe, we're talking about football.

You know, that game you've watched in person and on TV for years, decades, a sport you've read or heard about probably most days of your life from about the age of 12 upwards, in which time you'll have witnessed countless examples of promoted teams playing out their remaining remaining fixtures.

If you've not comea across a guard of honour before then obviously it's not a widespread tradition in English football.

Strange comment about your Zambezi tribe.

All I was saying is that I personally know if it’s traditional. Maybe it happens  and I’ve not really taken much notice.

Now aged 60, I wouldn’t really remember such trivial things from when I was 12.

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

You said not a chance you would watch this on Sky. 

That’s your prerogative but I’m watching my team Derby  on Sky as I haven’t got Rams TV .

I reiterate I’m watching Derby 

I’m being taken down a rabbit hole here aren’t I? 

If it’s ok with you I’m just going to turn around and head back out. 

Extended conversation between Bielsa and Cocu, I wonder what language that was in ? Do Argentinians speak Spanish? 

Archived