v Dirty Leeds (H) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, David said:

I’m glad we won’t have to share the a pitch with this classless club again after today. Missing out on the play offs is a blessing in disguise.

Not a chance I’m watching Sky Sports coverage of this game, fawning over those lot will be unbearable.

Got a nice interview with Fozzy on at the mo. #ramstv

5 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Anyway back to Derby, why is Chris Martin playing upfront again ??‍♂️ He’s off after Birmingham next week. 

Don't get my hopes up like that.

5 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Anyway back to Derby, why is Chris Martin playing upfront again ??‍♂️ He’s off after Birmingham next week. 

Cocu said we’re still in talks over an extension. As he’s starting, Cocu obviously feels we’re close to agreeing terms. 

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Personally,I’m gutted that Leeds are going up....not for their football,which has been admirable to be honest,but for the horrible Leeds fans that I’ve met over the past few years.

I hope they come straight back down and prior to that,we manage to get a result today to put a fly in their ointment 

But why aren’t we good enough that’s the point. 

19 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Eh?

Just because I'm not aware if it's a tradition doesn't mean it isn't.

We're not talking about religious customs of the 12 generation of a Zambezi tribe, we're talking about football.

You know, that game you've watched in person and on TV for years, decades, a sport you've read or heard about probably most days of your life from about the age of 12 upwards, in which time you'll have witnessed countless examples of promoted teams playing out their remaining remaining fixtures.

If you've not comea across a guard of honour before then obviously it's not a widespread tradition in English football.

Just now, Curtains said:

It’s not Leeds fault Derby weren’t good enough to win anything. 

No ones saying it is. Doesn't change the fact there a team of Bamfords -right up to the admin team it appears- with a general Bamford fan base in my experience. I'm sure there will be a few who are alright, but they sway far more towards the Millwall end of the spectrum for me.

If they have turned up to the ground today, that put's the seal on it really.

11 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Personally,I’m gutted that Leeds are going up....not for their football,which has been admirable to be honest,but for the horrible Leeds fans that I’ve met over the past few years.

I hope they come straight back down and prior to that,we manage to get a result today to put a fly in their ointment 

?? what will happen if florist fluke there way up as well ?‍♂️

Archived