Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Bristol? Who are they?

Boro scare me more- this is the kind of thing there saying on their forum ???

What a dark and sinister club Derby are.

We'll have to paint a Sigil of Baphomet on the basement floor of Rockliffe Hall for them to meet up and do business with us.

So now we start the season on a level playing field instead of minus twelve points.

1) We finish in the top two and go up on merit.

2) We finish 3rd to 6th and play a lottery for 3rd promotion place or

3) We make sure we end the season no lower than 21st .

Sounds like option one is within the bounds of possibility now!

BRING IT ON!

12 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Boro scare me more- this is the kind of thing there saying on their forum ???

What a dark and sinister club Derby are.

We'll have to paint a Sigil of Baphomet on the basement floor of Rockliffe Hall for them to meet up and do business with us.

I'll say the same about Boro fans as I did about Bristol fans. The opinion of fans from no-mark tinpot clubs should mean very little to any of us. We'll move on and leave Gibson sat in a puddle of his own tears and piss as he reads the news. 

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'll say the same about Boro fans as I did about Bristol fans. The opinion of fans from no-mark tinpot clubs should mean very little to any of us. We'll move on and leave Gibson sat in a puddle of his own tears and piss as he reads the news. 

To be fair .it's mostly Leeds nobbers again, the club we are insignificant to apparently. 

If we looked at the stats of divorce in Leeds i reckon most over the last 2 years you will have have Lampard or Morris cited as the reason  for breakup in the majority. The other half getting suspicious about the spouse constantly muttering there names in there sleep.

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

To be fair .it's mostly Leeds nobbers again, the club we are insignificant to apparently. 

If we looked at the stats of divorce in Leeds i reckon most over the last 2 years you will have have Lampard or Morris cited as the reason  for breakup in the majority. The other half getting suspicious about the spouse constantly muttering there names in there sleep.

Leeds fans getting on their high horse about clubs spending beyond their means can simply vanish up their own backsides as far as I'm concerned. Pot, kettle. 

9 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Derby are so insignificant to Leeds fans that one of them actually wrote an article on one of their fan sites attempting to justify how unimportant we are. ?

Matt Hughes again, what a shock! ?

Can't even get what the charges actually were right in the tweet and the headline.

Current headline - as you know they'll probably change it when they realise it doesn't match reality

EFL consider appealing decision to CLEAR Derby over £80m sale of Pride Park and £30m loan from equity firm

From the article

The EFL are considering an appeal against the decision by an independent panel to clear Derby County of breaching spending rules which left executives shocked and dismayed on Tuesday.

The EFL will consider the panel's full written reasons for the decision before confirming any appeal in the next 14 days, but are considering contesting the verdict which gives the impression that their profit and sustainability rules relating to stadium sales are not fit for purpose.

Have they ever thought that maybe they're not, I wonder?

If you want the rules to say one thing but they actually say another don't blame the clubs for following what's written, especially after consulting with you to get confirmation of said rules, blame yourselves - and certainly don't be shocked and dismayed when it goes against you.

5 hours ago, RandomAccessMemory said:

Matt Hughes again, what a shock! ?

Can't even get what the charges actually were right in the tweet and the headline.

Current headline - as you know they'll probably change it when they realise it doesn't match reality

From the article

Have they ever thought that maybe they're not, I wonder?

If you want the rules to say one thing but they actually say another don't blame the clubs for following what's written, especially after consulting with you to get confirmation of said rules, blame yourselves - and certainly don't be shocked and dismayed when it goes against you.

What is it with the daily fail clearly have it in for us or at least that journalist

22 minutes ago, Ramslaar said:

What is it with the daily fail clearly have it in for us or at least that journalist

It’s what agenda driven “news”  outlets do. Isn’t it ? Too much to expect “Derby delighted to have charges dismissed, EFL considering appeal” .. that’s the news. Their headline sounds more like a dummy throwing excercise 

2 minutes ago, jono said:

It’s what agenda driven “news”  outlets do. Isn’t it ? Too much to expect “Derby delighted to have charges dismissed, EFL considering appeal” .. that’s the news. Their headline sounds more like a dummy throwing excercise 

Yep agree just seen in another paper headline "Derby dodge deduction" NO we were found not guilty same as a court battle.just wish people would just admit they got it wrong and mel has done everything by the book hence no deduction.i know to alot of people we still look guilty but the fact is what mel has done is actually very common practice in the business world as I have stated many times months before this came about

8 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

wow so you can marry your sister in Leeds (I thought they just shared the same bed) and then divorce her, didn't know that 

Sith Happens

Quite amusing when you see some of the crap on other forums, on LTLF its only a matter of time for us and we will be in trouble if Mel decides to pack his bags, clearly totally oblivious to the fact their owner has a match fixing charge hanging over his head.

This one quite amusing how totally and utterly stupid some people can be though off the Leeds forum.

Capture.thumb.PNG.8eac4894e2e259ddc23d737310d51ef6.PNG

Really does make you wonder where this posters head was buried during the years after they sold Elland Road to gain a financial advantage, and then when it was eventually bought back it was still bought in the name of one of the owners other companies.

Does Mel Morris still have questions to answer from some fans? Just checking. 

I was out drinking in Lincoln for a mates birthday when the news dropped, couldn’t be happier not just for the club, but for him personally. 

He’s taken some stick in this thread before a guilty verdict from an independent tribunal was heard, bizarre when you stop to think what he has done for this club.

Thank you Mel, some of us never doubted you and are greatly appreciative of your ownership and how you have conducted yourself not just through this farce of an investigation but throughout your tenure.

Oh and to the incompetent EFL, Gibson, Kieran Maguire, wally from Barnsley, Leeds, Forest, Bristol City and QPR fans?

15 minutes ago, David said:

Does Mel Morris still have questions to answer from some fans? Just checking. 

I was out drinking in Lincoln for a mates birthday when the news dropped, couldn’t be happier not just for the club, but for him personally. 

He’s taken some stick in this thread before a guilty verdict from an independent tribunal was heard, bizarre when you stop to think what he has done for this club.

Thank you Mel, some of us never doubted you and are greatly appreciative of your ownership and how you have conducted yourself not just through this farce of an investigation but throughout your tenure.

Oh and to the incompetent EFL, Gibson, Kieran Maguire, wally from Barnsley, Leeds, Forest, Bristol City and QPR fans?

Don’t forget Rod Liddle.

Text last Thursday from a work associate:
"Derby will get a points deduction on Friday.  Is Mel Morris the worst owner we've had?  We don't own the stadium, could get relegated next season, the list goes on". 
(Actually, I've added some punctuation in there for your comfort.  There  was none in his text!)

I really couldn't be ar5ed to reply, but I did raise my eyebrows, even though I was alone!

Text yesterday from the same work associate:  "Charges against Derby have been dismissed so no points deduction good news".

My immediate text response:  "Yeah, I've just heard.  I take it you will be apologising personally to Mr Morris, and congratulating him on an excellent job?"

I haven't heard back yet!  ?

Archived