Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I've said it before that we wouldn't even have been charged if Steve Gibson hadn't threatened to sue the EFL.

Now we're in this position awaiting charges. You already have Sheffield's Wednesday starting on -12 points.

Other clubs will be doing anything and everything to ensure we get as many points taken off as possible. 

One less team to worry about for a top 6 challenger and another team to add to a relegation battle 

Considering the EFL has so far done nothing to mitigate the effects of loss of revenue during lockdown there could be half a dozen teams starting on negative points at this rate.

Looking at SWFC

16/7 the decision of IDC  communicated to club

30/7 meeting held with SWFC to decide on penalty based on submissions made by club (14 days to digest)

31/7 penalty advised to SWFC

4/8 report produced relating to penalty

14/8 I think this was th weekend when some sort of info started to leak out

17/8 SWFC publicly responded

It is quite possible that DCFC know the decision and are either in the course of making representations or that is finished and the penalty announcement is on the way.  I suppose I am concerned that the time it is taking indicates that there are penalties  There was around a month between the decision and it being seen in public

Just now, Spanish said:

Looking at SWFC

30/7 meeting held with SWFC to decide on penalty based on submissions made by club (14 days to digest)

It is quite possible that DCFC know the decision and are either in the course of making representations or that is finished and the penalty announcement is on the way.  I suppose I am concerned that the time it is taking indicates that there are penalties  There was arounhg a month between the decision and it being seen in public

I think Derby know, just my hunch.

We have taken a loan, we seem to have signed Marshall, rumours of Panzo (very loose rumours), so I think we will know the verdict and thrashing out the punishment.

Knowing Mel has deep pockets, it could involve lots of cash, rather than points.

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

We have taken a loan, we seem to have signed Marshall, rumours of Panzo (very loose rumours), so I think we will know the verdict and thrashing out the punishment.

Knowing Mel has deep pockets, it could involve lots of cash, rather than points.

If they don't we could be 4 weeks away from knowing anything which would seem odd.  If that is the case there will be some blood pressure problems for some posters ?

2 hours ago, Spanish said:

Looking at SWFC

It is quite possible that DCFC know the decision and are either in the course of making representations or that is finished and the penalty announcement is on the way.  I suppose I am concerned that the time it is taking indicates that there are penalties  There was around a month between the decision and it being seen in public

Or do we know the result and we’ve been cleared which means that the Mail stories are nothing more than fluff in an attempt to stick something on us?

2 hours ago, GenBr said:

Considering the EFL has so far done nothing to mitigate the effects of loss of revenue during lockdown there could be half a dozen teams starting on negative points at this rate.

Which would be applied in 3 then 4 then 5 years time when completely irrelevant 

5 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Why have all the transfer rumours started to emerge now? Would Clarke, Panzo and Marshall come to Derby if we were on minus points? Perhaps we've got off, has Mel done it again

I don’t like the phrase ‘got off’ hopefully we defended our position !

17 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Why have all the transfer rumours started to emerge now? Would Clarke, Panzo and Marshall come to Derby if we were on minus points? Perhaps we've got off, has Mel done it again

This is a serious legal challenge, not a description of Old Fruity in his stall at Hillsborough!!!

I think you meant to say "Perhaps we have been rightly exonerated from all these vexatious accusations......" ?

4 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I'm all set for seven o'clock.

Got a new tramp currently tied up in the garden - to stop him wandering off.  As soon as I got any ITK info out of him I'll post it on here.

It’s not Ted is it? He was talking about Messi the other day, thought he just needed a shower

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

£30 mil fine. 

Archived