Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

5 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

When exactly have Derby County stated that the EFL have been incompetent? Fans have said it (probably with a fair degree of justification) but I don't recall the Club saying it.

No not at all. Since the original statement when the charges were first brought. The club has said nothing. 

The original statement said that the EFL have acted unlawfully by bringing these charges. 

The statement came out over 24 hours after the charge. So it would have been given the green light be lawyers beforehand.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The Mail claims it's against the spirit of P&S rules. Surely rule #1 from the 'Spirit of the Rules Handbook' is "Ensure the club survives", which I'm guessing this loan is being used for.

Also having the EFL investigation and subsequent charge hanging over us seemed to stop the original investment that was supposed to happen, which meant needing the loan in the first place. Double whammy.

38 minutes ago, Taribo said:

Anyone else notice the line about wanting to open another investigation into our new £30m loan?? Christ, surely with everything hanging over us that loan would have been checked, picked apart and scrutinised by every man and his dog by us and the EFL prior to it happening?

Even more so as the loan was only 15 mill if they cant even get the basic figure right it seems likely it's just guesswork and mischief making. 

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Kieran Maguire has mentioned on Tiwtter something else happening. Maybe in relation to the loan as its based on a similar time to it.

Ive tried to upload a screenshot but didnt work, if anyone wants to put it on here?

I've said it before that we wouldn't even have been charged if Steve Gibson hadn't threatened to sue the EFL.

Now we're in this position awaiting charges. You already have Sheffield's Wednesday starting on -12 points.

Other clubs will be doing anything and everything to ensure we get as many points taken off as possible. 

One less team to worry about for a top 6 challenger and another team to add to a relegation battle 

4 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I've said it before that we wouldn't even have been charged if Steve Gibson hadn't threatened to sue the EFL.

Now we're in this position awaiting charges. You already have Sheffield's Wednesday starting on -12 points.

Other clubs will be doing anything and everything to ensure we get as many points taken off as possible. 

One less team to worry about for a top 6 challenger and another team to add to a relegation battle 

You're a cheerful bugger today I must say

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Kieran Maguire has mentioned on Tiwtter something else happening. Maybe in relation to the loan as its based on a similar time to it.

Ive tried to upload a screenshot but didnt work, if anyone wants to put it on here?

You can just paste in the link to the tweet instead of screenshotting and it'll show up here.

Archived