v Forest (H) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, I don’t necessarily agree that the Derby players have been so bad.

Forest are doing a number here, and rightfully so, as they are playing well based on their game plan.

We’ve drawn to a team, better suited to the tactics/formation today.

Let’s move on, it's more important for us to beat Cardiff, as it’s their spot we’re trying to sneak into.

Special mention to Max Bird today, he’s a real talent, the main man in midfield. Head and shoulders above the other players today, in my humble opinion.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Full Time 1-1

Absolutely daylight robbery ? Worst performance of the calendar year, possibly.

Makes robbing them of a point even sweeter. All we need now is for Forest to miss out on the playoffs by 2 points.

Wow... how that has happened I have no idea...

Waghorn is a huge miss for us, but what a huge point from a hugely uninspiring performance.

You have to take that from what has just happened. We're still alive.

Worrall is going to get absolutely shredded after that. We scored from a freekick he gave away by blocking Whittaker off for literally no reason. The ball was easily rolling through to the keeper 25 yards away. 

Felt we played with 10 men all game. Forest did what they needed to do to stop us. They'll not go up though. 

We didn't deserve that draw at all, but it felt SO BLOODY GOOD! 

Edit - we'll be lucky now, imo, to stay in the play off area. Missing Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott for x amount of games, we really need to up things. And I'm not sure we can. 

I really hope I'm wrong though. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Worrall is going to get absolutely shredded after that. We scored from a freekick he gave away by blocking Whittaker off for literally no reason. The ball was easily rolling through to the keeper 25 yards away. 

Thank god they have Worrall

2 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Waghorn off. See you in the Championship next year probably.

Crazy challenge by Waghorn and probably cost us of what little chance we had of making the play offs given the teams we still have to face

No Lawrence or Waghorn at WBA looks a mountain to climb

Archived