RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

David

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello fellow Rams Fans, 

May be asking an obvious question but trying to buy a pay per view for the Ipswich game and the video is greyed out or says not available in your country (I'm at home)

Any light on this would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

UP THE RAMS!

1 hour ago, TheRamOfSwad said:

Hello fellow Rams Fans, 

May be asking an obvious question but trying to buy a pay per view for the Ipswich game and the video is greyed out or says not available in your country (I'm at home)

Any light on this would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

UP THE RAMS!

I'm no expert, but I believe the broadcasting rules state they cannot show a live stream of a UK Saturday 3pm game for UK viewers.  I believe many on here "fly abroad for a few hours", so they can watch it.  Don't ask me how, as I know nothing (And have seen nothing, capeesh?)  👀

Last weekend was an exception, due to the "International Break" thing going on with all those big clubs!

There'll be an expert along shortly, but that will have to do you for now, as I wanted you to get a reply in time for you to change your afternoon plans, and get thasen over to Pride Park afore 3pm!  😉🐏

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm no expert, but I believe the broadcasting rules state they cannot show a live stream of a UK Saturday 3pm game for UK viewers.  I believe many on here "fly abroad for a few hours", so they can watch it.  Don't ask me how, as I know nothing (And have seen nothing, capeesh?)  👀

Last weekend was an exception, due to the "International Break" thing going on with all those big clubs!

There'll be an expert along shortly, but that will have to do you for now, as I wanted you to get a reply in time for you to change your afternoon plans, and get thasen over to Pride Park afore 3pm!  😉🐏

Cheers Mucker! 

Think I may take your advice and do it the old fashioned way!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SaffyRam said:

Anyone know if the Exeter match will be on RamsTV on Tuesday night? I’ve been looking on the club website but can’t find any mention of it.

Yes it is. 

To see if a games on, and where, look on the fixtures section of the club website.