RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

David

10 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

That's not something I've tried but the tv does support Airplay. I tried casting from different browsers from my laptop and they didn't allow it. Whereas I've cast lots of other stuff such as Youtube vids previously.

You'll need to click the Airplay icon in the app, assuming you're on iPhone/iPad. Or you can Airplay video from a Mac. If you're on Android, you'll probably want to cast to a Chromecast really.

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

You'll need to click the Airplay icon in the app, assuming you're on iPhone/iPad. Or you can Airplay video from a Mac. If you're on Android, you'll probably want to cast to a Chromecast really.

I think maybe our ipad is a bit too old - when I finally figured out things like switching bluetooth on I got it to recognise the tv, but it only played audio...

Oh well I'll stick with the 3m hdmi cable! Lol.

7 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Hello all,  

for the Salford game I’ve been charged twice by ramstv. Is there anyway to get the money back. Been looking for the contact bit but can’t find any.

Email website@dcfc.co.uk 

You'll probably have to include your name, date of birth, postcode and FanID as well.

Edited by Rammy03

32 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Hello all,  

for the Salford game I’ve been charged twice by ramstv. Is there anyway to get the money back. Been looking for the contact bit but can’t find any.

I was charged twice through Paypal. Paypal said it was not their fault so I went down contacting the site and got no reply. Good luck

30 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I was charged twice through Paypal. Paypal said it was not their fault so I went down contacting the site and got no reply. Good luck

Who did you contact? Pretty sure they wouldn't just leave it. 

22 hours ago, Big Trav said:

Hello all,  

Did you get sorted then? 

3 hours ago, tinman said:

The monthly cost for overseas subsribers is dropping to £17.50 after complaints to the EFL.

3 hours ago, Spanish said:

@richinspain

looks like we wont get to avoid the carnage after all

If that's official then it's good news for us ex-pats. I was seriously doubting renewing, but at that price I'm sure I will.

How To Watch EFL Matches In 2021/22 - Blog - Derby County (dcfc.co.uk)

"STREAMING

In respect of domestic streaming, the EFL will return to the position as was prior to the pandemic when the live broadcast or streaming of any match in England, Wales and Northern Ireland is prohibited between the hours of 2:45pm-5:15pm on Saturday afternoons.

EFL clubs will have the right to live-stream midweek matches on iFollow or Club equivalent service, with Sky Sports also able to stream the same Championship fixtures to subscribers across their Red Button interactive and digital services.

The position in each Sky Bet EFL division is as follows:

CHAMPIONSHIP - DOMESTIC

* All scheduled midweek matches (unless selected as one of Sky Sports Exclusive midweek selections)

* Displaced weekend matches – matches which are moved from Saturday 3pm kick-offs for non-TV purposes (at the discretion of the Home club)

* Bank Holiday matches (at the discretion of the Home club)

CHAMPIONSHIP - INTERNATIONAL

Overseas supporters can watch live all EFL Championship league games provided that they have not been selected for international television broadcast in a territory that has an overseas broadcast partner"

I think that's the RamsTV relevant bit, but link is above for other info.

Bit disappointing that, I think they’re missing out on so much more revenue not continuing it for Saturdays. With fans not being able to watch live for so long grounds will still get the numbers even if streaming was available, then it gives people who can’t make the games for whatever reason a chance to watch and also additional profit for the clubs/EFL. 

3 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Bit disappointing that, I think they’re missing out on so much more revenue not continuing it for Saturdays. With fans not being able to watch live for so long grounds will still get the numbers even if streaming was available, then it gives people who can’t make the games for whatever reason a chance to watch and also additional profit for the clubs/EFL. 

I think we have to go travelling again - try Amsterdam it's easy from EMA! ? The Netherlands is a 'dark country' I think.

Mel was right about the media coverage, EFL are useless.

Edited by RoyMac5

13 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I think we have to go travelling again - try Amsterdam it's easy from EMA! ? The Netherlands is a 'dark country' I think.

Mel was right about the media coverage, EFL are useless.

So those of us in "sunny countries" will once again pay for but be unable to watch matches selected for TV, available or not in their country.