RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

11 hours ago, Owen87ITK said:

We’ll be covering all the games. Details should be released soon. There is so much to sort behind the scenes following the takeover, but we’ll get there. 

Welcome back @Owen87ITK. You had us worried there when you hadn't appeared for a while.

I guess you're entitled to a holiday - or maybe you were picking out a new suit for the season ahead.

Happy days are back again too!

Hi @Owen87ITKjust seen this on the official site:

"BRADFORD CITY (A) 09/07/22 FRIENDLY UK MATCH VIDEO

Today's Payment: £5.00

You will be charged a one off charge of £5.00 for your pay-per-view subscription today.

Please ensure you are purchasing the pay-per-view package for the correct fixture. We cannot offer a refund for incorrect pay-per-view packages purchased."

Do you know are there likely to be any 'package deals' for the friendlies or will it be one at a time? Presuming you'll stream the home games that is? Thanks.

Doh! Just found the web page info - I'd gone straight to the game Match Centre.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/07/watch-derbys-202223-pre-season-games-live-on-ramstv

"Supporters unable to attend any of the pre-season games will have the chance to watch Derby’s preparations live via RamsTV, with streaming passes available on a match-by-match basis, for £5 each, for fans worldwide."

Any info on league game streaming? 

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Hi @Owen87ITKjust seen this on the official site:

"BRADFORD CITY (A) 09/07/22 FRIENDLY UK MATCH VIDEO

Today's Payment: £5.00

You will be charged a one off charge of £5.00 for your pay-per-view subscription today.

Please ensure you are purchasing the pay-per-view package for the correct fixture. We cannot offer a refund for incorrect pay-per-view packages purchased."

Do you know are there likely to be any 'package deals' for the friendlies or will it be one at a time? Presuming you'll stream the home games that is? Thanks.

Doesn't sound like we need any packages. £5 a time is a decent price. 

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

I understand that this means extra money for the club, but surely if I'm paying throughout the summer when there is no live football available, and until 2 days ago no preseason stuff either, then these games should be available to subscribers?

FF743265-6972-4D15-B474-5EEF6C7CE9E0.jpeg

I was in the same space.
Happy to pay monthly, was not too fussed when they upped the costs by 50% a year or so ago, but this one feels a little sneaky.
I paid on May 10th for a monthly pass (no matches), I paid on June 12th for a monthly pass (no matches)

Now if they're not taking payment in July, and the payment in Aug covers from the 30th July onwards, then fine.
But if I'm going to get charged next week a monthly fee for 10th July - 10th Aug, it feels a little off to put the pre-season fixtures on top.

Basically I'll have paid ~£50 quid for no benefits at all
And i know I can cancel over the summer, but we all know the financial shape the club is in so I was happy to continue paying - equally though like previous years I assumed pre-season fixtures would get included

13 hours ago, Quagga said:

I was in the same space.
Happy to pay monthly, was not too fussed when they upped the costs by 50% a year or so ago, but this one feels a little sneaky.
I paid on May 10th for a monthly pass (no matches), I paid on June 12th for a monthly pass (no matches)

Now if they're not taking payment in July, and the payment in Aug covers from the 30th July onwards, then fine.
But if I'm going to get charged next week a monthly fee for 10th July - 10th Aug, it feels a little off to put the pre-season fixtures on top.

Basically I'll have paid ~£50 quid for no benefits at all
And i know I can cancel over the summer, but we all know the financial shape the club is in so I was happy to continue paying - equally though like previous years I assumed pre-season fixtures would get included

They've taken my subscription this morning. As I said I am happy to put money in with the club being so desperate at the moment, but I definitely won't be paying to watch the friendlies.

18 hours ago, richinspain said:

I understand that this means extra money for the club, but surely if I'm paying throughout the summer when there is no live football available, and until 2 days ago no preseason stuff either, then these games should be available to subscribers?

FF743265-6972-4D15-B474-5EEF6C7CE9E0.jpeg

They didn't include pre-season games with subscriptions for the past couple of seasons from what I remember 

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

They didn't include pre-season games with subscriptions for the past couple of seasons from what I remember 

I'm getting older so my memory isn't what it was, but I've had an overseas subscription for 5+ years, and I don't remember either paying extra for pre-season games, or not getting to watch them.  Might be wrong though

And of course it's their choice, it just feels a little cheeky to charge full price for May, Jun & July with frankly minimal benefits and then ask for an extra 20 quid when they actually do have some content that you can't get elsewhere.

Do we definitely have to purchase to view? 

I went to buy a one off for today's game and get this message.... 

"You already have an active subscription, starting a new subscription will result in you being billed multiple times, if you wish to change the subscription check in My Account to see if you can upgrade your existing subscription." 

4 minutes ago, Ramifications said:

I guess if the programme starts at 14:30 hrs I won't have to pay. 

I think it's more if it finishes at 1500
For the games only available in dark markets, you could still watch the pre-amble but not the game

I did though get the same message and I am taking the same approach as you ?