Live football thread.

Rev

4 minutes ago, ramit said:

i do like your optimism, but before we could even touch the ball, the Germans score after 2.30 seconds.  We however never give up, but it's not starting well.

0-2 now after 6m30s.  Men are slow all over the pitch, the Germans zip through us, this is embarrassing

Seem to have lost some of the togetherness they had just a few years ago. 

34 minutes ago, ramit said:

i do like your optimism, but before we could even touch the ball, the Germans score after 2.30 seconds.  We however never give up, but it's not starting well.

0-2 now after 6m30s.  Men are slow all over the pitch, the Germans zip through us, this is embarrassing

Chin up Ramit... You've steadied the ship. Maybe keep it tight then go for it a bit more later on? 

28 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Seem to have lost some of the togetherness they had just a few years ago. 

That's putting it mildly.  It will be a meager time for the team for a few years i reckon.  Doesn't have to be like that, we have Lars back and he should of course be running the show.  Sort of like the situation we have with Mac.

Thanks for the support though, mate.

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

Chin up Ramit... You've steadied the ship. Maybe keep it tight then go for it a bit more later on? 

The Germans are mercifully treating this like a training match now, thank goodness, so we can look a little better, heh

3 minutes ago, ramit said:

That's putting it mildly.  It will be a meager time for the team for a few years i reckon.  Doesn't have to be like that, we have Lars back and he should of course be running the show.  Sort of like the situation we have with Mac.

Thanks for the support though, mate.

My team of euro 2016. But I have  great admiration and affection for Iceland and its people outside of football.