Live football thread.

Rev

3 minutes ago, abertawe_ram said:

He must be getting close to hitting the number goals he scored in all his games for us, just in his first season at millwall ?

* Mason Bennett I mean, forgot to quote

Ahead now, with 7 for Millwall (2 last season, 5 this season) vs 6 for us.

This was before tonight's game:

SmartSelect_20210317-194806_Chrome.thumb.jpg.746cf469364ff45b5f22f8bb30f0c273.jpg

Sith Happens
8 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Wow that’s a third pen in three consecutive games for Brentford and in first dozen or so minutes. What’s the knack! 

Getting in the opponent's penalty area helps ?

5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Wanna know what's tinpot?

Fans of an old firm team releasing WW£ level vollys of fireworks after a 1-1 draw. I'd laugh but my dog is effing traumatised.

I really really ducking detest fireworks. My pets suffer big time 

Iceland playing away from home against Germany in our first game.  We have a new manager team, Eiður is one of them and Lars Lagerbäck is back as an adviser.  Gylfi not in the team for the first 3 games, his wife is due to give birth.  We have a 37 yo keeper, who is way past his best form, Jóhann Berg Guðmundsson (Burnley) is on the bench but will probably not come on, as he is still recovering from injury.

We are going to get hammered i fear

9 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Germany took a hiding last game.... There for Iceland to do well. 

i do like your optimism, but before we could even touch the ball, the Germans score after 2.30 seconds.  We however never give up, but it's not starting well.

0-2 now after 6m30s.  Men are slow all over the pitch, the Germans zip through us, this is embarrassing

Edited by ramit