Live football thread.

Rev

Just now, TigerTedd said:

Ah, so you’re a United fan. It all makes sense now. 

I really like United actually too, so that just put a cherry on top!! 

amazing for the Gers, great they stopped the vile club getting 10 in a row, brilliant that the victims got hammered AGAIN and then United do a number on unbeatable City...perfect...if only Derby could have contributed to this perfect weekend of football. 

Sith Happens
29 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I really like United actually too, so that just put a cherry on top!! 

amazing for the Gers, great they stopped the vile club getting 10 in a row, brilliant that the victims got hammered AGAIN and then United do a number on unbeatable City...perfect...if only Derby could have contributed to this perfect weekend of football. 

Happy to see rangers win although it should be being reported as their first title as the other club doesn't exist anymore. 

If a club goes into liquidation and has to reform like they did they should forfeit their historical titles. 

Sith Happens

Ridiculous, VAR stops the spurs palace game for a couple of minutes while it checks for offside. Obviously onside so why check. 

So we have one of the loveliest fellas in football struggling for anything at a fellow ‘relegation haunted’ club. We need them to lose to assist our crawl away form the dreaded drop but I do hope Big Daz can achieve something with Wednesday. 
#aslongaswearesafe 

Going well for sheff united after sacking Wilder.... that’s what happens when you get foreign owners who know nothing at all about football just see numbers on a spread sheet....and get there is 500 pages on here to at began wi thy everyone (apart from me) creaming themselves over try e possibility of us doing exactly the same....!!

Edited by MuespachRam