Live football thread.

Rev

6 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Not just Stone at fault, we had possession of the ball on the half way line and played ourselves into trouble. This was because the entire England team had stop playing and were happy with being 1-0 up and thinking the game was won.

It was totally his fault. 

1 minute ago, Derbados said:

Kalvin Phillips looks a million miles away from having the ability to be an international player, why is he even in the squad??

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; Thorne would be England’s holding midfielder if his body worked. 

Hughes would be a better shout if you want somebody who can tackle but would offer more than Phillips!

Just now, cannable said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; Thorne would be England’s holding midfielder if his body worked. 

Hughes would be a better shout if you want somebody who can tackle but would offer more than Phillips!

He’s awful, he just lumbers round the pitch and does his finest Max Bird impression passing backwards and sideways, hardly ever takes a risk. He overhits his passes and blasts them into the receiving player and more than once they’ve miscontrolled it 

I don’t get him at all