Live football thread.

Rev

25 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Bolton and Peterborough now have a chance to pull significantly clear of us and Pompey.

Peterborough could move three points clear of us and two points clear of Pompey.

Bolton could be a whopping four points further ahead of that when all said and done.

I wonder whether they view the games in hand as a blessing or a curse.

You would have to say they are in the driving seat based on that but perhaps having us and Pompey in the rear view mirror might create some pressure.

All in all, you would have to say we have an outside chance of the autos now having to overhaul two from three teams to get there.

Peterborough are an efficient machine and may get the odd draw but I think they're going up .  We need to beat Portsmouth and certainly Bolton to have a chance and that's picking up points in the others on a pretty ruthless basis.  

7 minutes ago, TimRam said:

Wolves v Man U decent game.

Just how live is this live game?  🤣

... Just watched the highlights... was there no VAR on the Wolves Peno?  Looked awfully dive-esque to me?  🤷‍♂️

Lively ending mind, for a neutral.  👍

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Any idea why the Sky commentator is calling Nahki Wells Nihki Wells?

Annoying and distracting isn’t it? With that muppet and Hinchcliffe on commentary I’m surprised they get anyone watching their coverage - awful the pair of em….

2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Luton score 4 again. They’re picking up some great results. I think there’s a real chance they could catch Forest with form like that.

Everton have gone off the boil recently after some great form.

If either get hit with 10 point penalties and Luton pick up another five wins (possible on current form), then both are in trouble.