Rate the last film you saw partie deux

Ovis aries

Last night I watched Oldboy(Korean version).Very,very good. 9/10

depends. did you find the dubbed version, or the subtitled version?

I watched 5 minutes of the dubbed version, but they gave everyone daft voices like in old kung fu films, so I binned it off as a lot of the acting is in the emotion of the real voice.

Interstella 9.5/10

Enjoyed everything about it. Liked the questions it asked, the science behind it and Matthew McConaughey's acting.

Why on earth did they need a Saturn 5 to launch the thing from Earth, when the spacecraft was quite happy landing and taking off from other planets? That's clearly bonkers. The reason that spacecraft piggy-back on the top of huge rockets is that you normally need in excess of 100 times the weight of fuel compared to the weight of the payload just to escape the earth's orbit, mainly because most of the fuel is used to carry other fuel

Haunter

I wouldn't normally rate sort of low key films I end up watching when I'm bored on Amazon Prime but this one's an interesting ghostly thriller with a good twist on the normal fare. Not giving any spoilers but worth a look if you like that sort of thing.

7/10

Gone girl, great film imo.

Expected a brain free thriller, got a film that explores intimate relationships in sometimes uncomfortable detail.

Massive plot holes, but a solid 8.5/10.

Btw, Rosamund Pike covered with another man's blood, I still would!

Why on earth did they need a Saturn 5 to launch the thing from Earth, when the spacecraft was quite happy landing and taking off from other planets? That's clearly bonkers. The reason that spacecraft piggy-back on the top of huge rockets is that you normally need in excess of 100 times the weight of fuel compared to the weight of the payload just to escape the earth's orbit, mainly because most of the fuel is used to carry other fuel

don't ruin it for me! ?

Predestination

If you don't like Sci-fi or don't want to think after a movie then avoid this like it's got a Forest flag on it. 

Just finished it and wow. Any plot info would be a spoiler. Very clever. Very well paced, trust me. The first 30 mins seem to drag maybe a bit but it's all for good reason.

ill re-visit when the Bacardi has worn off but just now: 9/10 at least (and I don't give 10's)

Interstellar is epic. A brilliant move. Of course it's unrealistic, some of the science is flawed and it's generally bonkers but it's a move, not a documentary.

Thought docking on the first planet so close to the black hole was stupid though, I'll give you that.

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

The orginal show is way before my time so can't compare the two. Thought this was shot well,the actors were good and had some good visual gags. Did drag slightly in places. 7/10.

Did anyoone spot the David Beckham cameo? Apparently he was in it but I didn't see him.

Predestination

If you don't like Sci-fi or don't want to think after a movie then avoid this like it's got a Forest flag on it. 

Just finished it and wow. Any plot info would be a spoiler. Very clever. Very well paced, trust me. The first 30 mins seem to drag maybe a bit but it's all for good reason.

ill re-visit when the Bacardi has worn off but just now: 9/10 at least (and I don't give 10's)

I watched this last night. To say I was a bit confused is an understatement. It's a very clever movie.

Straight Outta Compton:  8.5/10

One of the best new films I've seen in the last couple of years. Didn't go into it with a great knowledge of NWA but didn't need one. Tells the whole story from start to finish and is incredibly powerful.

The Gift: 7/10

Surprisingly good thriller, makes you think.

Southpaw 7/10

Aside from what is a pretty dreadful first 20 minutes, very solid