Coronavirus

1of4

So I got to do a massive shop earlier as there was a big delivery just in. Managed to grab loo roll, pasta, bread, soup, hand gels...the lot ! My trolley was absolutely rammed full. Then I saw this old girl behind me with only two things in her basket. She looked sad and said “I’ve only managed to get a box of Kleenex and a bag of nuts...everything else is gone “? . I felt terrible. Here I am with all this stuff waiting in line and this poor old girl had duck all...So I decided to do the right thing and said to her

“go on love, you go in front, you’ve only got two things”

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, ossieram said:

So I got to do a massive shop earlier as there was a big delivery just in. Managed to grab loo roll, pasta, bread, soup, hand gels...the lot ! My trolley was absolutely rammed full. Then I saw this old girl behind me with only two things in her basket. She looked sad and said “I’ve only managed to get a box of Kleenex and a bag of nuts...everything else is gone “? . I felt terrible. Here I am with all this stuff waiting in line and this poor old girl had duck all...So I decided to do the right thing and said to her

“go on love, you go in front, you’ve only got two things”

That is what is so wrong about society nowadays... You just can't go around calling old dears "Love" any more!

Shame on you!  

To be fair, a lot probably went out and were caught out by how many people were about. I went walking on Box Hill early yesterday morning, nice  and quiet, nobody about. It’s about 17km and right off the beaten track. By the time I got back to the car park the place was heaving with bikers at midday. 
Jumped in the car and came straight home. Probably didn’t see a single person for over an hour but do I get branded irresponsible?

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

That is what is so wrong about society nowadays... You just can't go around calling old dears "Love" any more!

Shame on you!  

No what shame taking so much stuff that nrothing else thats being selfish.

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

To be fair, a lot probably went out and were caught out by how many people were about. I went walking on Box Hill early yesterday morning, nice  and quiet, nobody about. It’s about 17km and right off the beaten track. By the time I got back to the car park the place was heaving with bikers at midday. 
Jumped in the car and came straight home. Probably didn’t see a single person for over an hour but do I get branded irresponsible?

We'll let the courts decide.

Judging by the behaviour of all the selfish tools having a good ol’, British stiff upper lip attitude and ramming places like Skeg-Vegas, Bridlington, Matlock Bath and all the green space in London, it’s plainly obvious Boris should’ve instigated a full UK lock down 2 weeks ago. The great British public can’t be trusted to wipe their collective arse without sticking their fingers through the stockpiled toilet paper. 

But considering that means putting his hand in his pocket and helping people out he’s delayed and put many more lives at risk... 

#covidiots

On 21/03/2020 at 21:58, Mucker1884 said:

I've got three words for them...

Motorways.  Military.  Midweek.

Bumping what I posted last night... Looking like Tuesday, apparently!  Motorways to close, Military to be deployed.

Get yer boots on, ready to give me a good kicking...

On the bright side of this crisis. I've learnt how to do a group video call on WhatsApp. Meaning I can save time and be annoying to all my kids in one go, rather than calling them one at a time.

16 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Motorways to close, Military to be deployed

Good! The state of my area today - it was like a bank holiday, crowds of people, sunday car boot sale went ahead as normal, a couple of pubs open... time to bring in the tanks!

36 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Bumping what I posted last night... Looking like Tuesday, apparently!  Motorways to close, Military to be deployed.

Get yer boots on, ready to give me a good kicking...

I f-in well hope so. Just hope they manage shopping time effectively. We obviously can’t all be allowed out at the same time. Some kind of designated time slot for households with a certain code maybe?? Otherwise they’ll be rioting. 

Am I hoping too much that out PM has thought of stuff like this?? 

Archived