v QPR (a) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pastinaak said:

This is the start of 6 very winnable games before the run in from hell. And we need to win all 6 so we can afford to lose a couple of the last 6 and still make the play offs. It's still on.

Which means we will lose the next 6 and win the rest. 

This will be tough, but got a feeling we might just get a 1-0 victory out of it, same team that started Saturday for me, will need Shinnie bite in midfield for this one, might change Forsyth if he is to knacked though. Then if not winning the game after 65 minutes bring Marriott on. 

10 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

First time for me at Loftus Road. Hope and expect the boys to put on a show in my honour!

Loftus Road is the one of the best grounds left in the division. Norwich and Sheff Utd going up took away two good’uns to visit.

I say that as someone who prefers the old grounds to the newer ones usually. I wasn’t a big fan of the KC in Hull or the Madejski in Reading, for example.

Loftus Road’s old, small and compact and the leg room is virtually non existent if you are in the upper tier. I remember it well having the legs of a catwalk queen and all.

But both times I went there, I remember the atmosphere being electric.

I think you’ll enjoy it (if we win).

We have some good news Wells Has moved to Bristol City so at least he will not score against us. 

I had this down for a 1-1 draw but I have a feeling we are going to win  and I now fancy a 2-0 to the Rams. 

I have been to loftus Road twice and it is awful anybody over 5’2” struggles to sit straight in there seats 

COYRs I have a feeling away win number 3 is tonight 

Yup, Seats are tight if ur over 5ft.3ins , if u could fill 2 vestibules lying down, like me, ur fooked ☹

But I'll be there with my knees squashed under my chin as usual, we traditionally do ok there, but we're on't red button telly so we're doomed ?

3 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Just a quick thought.  Win tonight and on Saturday and it's highly likely we would be sat five points behind Preston.  Yes the play offs would be further away and they're realistically beyond us but wouldn't it be nice to prolong our interest in this season for as long as possible?

COYRs

I still haven't given up on automatics... we'd have to win all 12 games though. I won't rule it out until we can't reach 78 points (or mathematically impossible). Same for top 6 and not being able to reach 68 points.

A lot of games to play against the teams standing between us and top 6: Sheff Weds, Millwall, Cardiff, Blackburn, Preston, Forest, Brentford. We've got a good chance of clawing ourselves in to it.

Archived