v QPR (a) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if the following would work?

I nip abroad to purchase the RamsTV showing of the game, before nipping back to actually watch it here. Or should I do my usual and stay abroad for the duration of the game? 

P.S. I don't have Sky and it's usually cheaper to purchase RamsTV abroad than in England, when it's available.

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Does anyone know if the following would work?

I nip abroad to purchase the RamsTV showing of the game, before nipping back to actually watch it here. Or should I do my usual and stay abroad for the duration of the game? 

P.S. I don't have Sky and it's usually cheaper to purchase the RamsTV showing when abroad than in England when it's available.

When I went on my summer holiday abroad, I paid for the monthly subscription (£12.50). I don’t have to pay any extra when watching games in the UK. I need to remember to cancel it after our last away game of the season though. 

Edit: For Saturday games, I start watching it abroad before heading home just after kickoff. 

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

When I went on my summer holiday abroad, I paid for the monthly subscription (£12.50). I don’t have to pay any extra when watching games in the UK. I need to remember to cancel it after our last away game of the season though. 

The thing is, I go to more games than I watch on RamsTV. Not sure if that would make much financial sense?

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The thing is, I go to more games than I watch on RamsTV. Not sure if that would make much financial sense?

Is it £5 for a one off game abroad? The break even point would be about half of the games. 
If you pay for the monthly subscription you don’t need to be abroad to watch. I’m not sure if you need to be when paying for one-offs, but I can’t imagine you’ll have a problem. 

Archived