v QPR (a) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

Going to be tough .. they all are now but I’d just love a win it would be validation of the gospel according to St Phil (the unbeatified)

Regardless though, I just hope we play the football we have demonstrated we can. Move it quickly, mostly on the ground and creating more chances than the first half of the season. 

for confidence giving, I’d like either or both of Lawrence and Marriott to bag one

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Not if Cocu selects Huddlestone in preference to Bird, we haven't. Just read on here that Hudds is fit again - am I the only one who is worried by that news??

At most, he'll be on the bench, and will only come on if there's an injury to Bird or Shinnie. We've only lost 2 of the 12 games he's played in this season so I wouldn't be too concerned when/if he does play.

12 minutes ago, drgoodspeak said:

In London working. Sat in Kings Cross Travelodge and then saw it’s pay at the turnstile. Honest Burger now, few beers then on the way. What’s the worst that could happen????

We could lose 3-0, that's usually pretty miserable...

31 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Just arrived in Shepherds Bush , few beers , a Rams win , then get out of here , what a hole this place is , safe journey to all Rams fans tonight , COYR

On train coming into Paddington, where are the good pubs?

Archived