• Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Hamer
Wisdom  Davies  Clarke  Lowe
Bird  Shinnie
Waghorn  Rooney  Lawrence
Marriott

Thanks for that ( I really mean it ) .. drives me mad with the way they announce the team. Can’t they just group defenders/mids and what not together .. jeez doing like this means I have to work my few remaining grey cells ?... mind you as an ageing grump I still think the notional first team should have numbers 1-11 with 7 and 11 being wide players and 10 being  a second striker. 5 and 6 CB’s and all that 

I mean ! 42 ? Where does he play in an 11 man team ?. I thought that was the answer to life the universe and everything 

7 minutes ago, jono said:

Thanks for that ( I really mean it ) .. drives me mad with the way they announce the team. Can’t they just group defenders/mids and what not together .. jeez doing like this means I have to work my few remaining grey cells ?... mind you as an ageing grump I still think the notional first team should have numbers 1-11 with 7 and 11 being wide players and 10 being  a second striker. 5 and 6 CB’s and all that 

I mean ! 42 ? Where does he play in an 11 man team ?. I thought that was the answer to life the universe and everything 

Are you telling me Curtis Davies isn’t playing in number 10? I’m not happy with the team anymore

14 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Are you telling me Curtis Davies isn’t playing in number 10? I’m not happy with the team anymore

You're not going to like it that Lawrence and Marriott aren't actually playing at centre back

Archived