Guess the Man Utd Ticket price thread....

Burton_Ram

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Srg said:

£20 for ST Holders, £25 without. Think that’s what it was when we played them before. 

Ever heard of inflation??  Just saying

Also as someone has alluded to, we need the money.  I would think there would be a big crowd and the club won't want to miss the opportunity to make a shekel or two.

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Looking at our fixtures, despite it not being confirmed anywhere it's showing as being played on Thursday 5th March.

Which if that's the case then I would imagine our game with Blackburn on Saturday 7th would probably be moved to the Sunday 8th. 

If that's the case then our last (and only remaining) Saturday 3pm kick off will be Huddersfield on February 15th, 11 weeks before the season ends!

Showing as Tuesday 3th March on the BBC Sport website (7:45 KO), but as Wednesday 4th March* on the FA site (*with a big fat disclaimer about TV rescheduling).

Went to see Barca at home in the cup last week, €19 (£16) for the cheapest seat, not bad to see Messi, Griezamnn, Pique, & co,

8 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Showing as Tuesday 3th March on the BBC Sport website (7:45 KO), but as Wednesday 4th March* on the FA site (*with a big fat disclaimer about TV rescheduling).

Went to see Barca at home in the cup last week, €19 (£16) for the cheapest seat, not bad to see Messi, Griezamnn, Pique, & co,

Define "see". Did you need binoculars?

I’m not sure what It will be, but I do know with 100% certainty that whatever It is people will complain....season ticket holders will say they should be getting theirs free with a complimentary program, a beer, a hot dog and free transport too and from the game, maybe with an overnight at a local hotel thrown in. 

15 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Charge as much as possible.

We need the money, they'll pay it if we won't.

£35 adults, £34.50 concessions.

No admin fees for ST holders.

And a free pint at the next home game if we win 

Archived