Guess the Man Utd Ticket price thread....

Burton_Ram

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£25 STH.  £30 for Non STH.

Happy with that.  

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/02/game-on-manchester-united-ticket-details-confirmed

On Sale Dates

Period 1

10am Monday 10th February - 3pm Saturday 15th February: Season Ticket Holders incl. East Stand Season Ticket Holder Relocators (one ticket per Fan ID)

Period 2

10am Tuesday 18th February - 4pm Thursday 20th February: Home Members (one ticket per Fan ID)

Period 3

10am Friday 21st February - 4pm Monday 24th February: Supporters who have purchased a first-team home game in either the 2018/19 or 2019/20 Season (two tickets per Fan ID)

Period 4

10am Tuesday 25th February: General Sale (two tickets per Fan ID)

4 minutes ago, Carnero said:

The pricing is spot on, well done Derby.

I do find the £1 booking fee bloody annoying though, why do I pay a booking fee for doing it online and printing my own tickets?? ?

Because whilst you are sat at home buying on line, DCFC are paying wages, plus lighting, heating etc, for someone to sit at a counter filing their nails.  It's punishment for not giving their staff something to do!

*Actually, I was in there last week, for a Northampton ticket... it was bloody freezing, and the staff were all wearing top coats.  I think they've stopped putting the heating on!  ?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

£25 STH.  £30 for Non STH.

Happy with that.  

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/02/game-on-manchester-united-ticket-details-confirmed

On Sale Dates

Period 1

10am Monday 10th February - 3pm Saturday 15th February: Season Ticket Holders incl. East Stand Season Ticket Holder Relocators (one ticket per Fan ID)

Period 2

10am Tuesday 18th February - 4pm Thursday 20th February: Home Members (one ticket per Fan ID)

Period 3

10am Friday 21st February - 4pm Monday 24th February: Supporters who have purchased a first-team home game in either the 2018/19 or 2019/20 Season (two tickets per Fan ID)

Period 4

10am Tuesday 25th February: General Sale (two tickets per Fan ID)

First time I've seen something like the period 3. Good idea. Especially for proper half fans like me to keep out the 1/64th fans.

Trying to work out from KP's responses to me on Twitter but not 100% sure.

As a ST holder who has to relocate, I want to wait until P1 ends so I can buy a ticket (better seat) from a ST holder who has NOT purchased a ticket. Unfortunately I probably have to wait until P2 opens up. I was hoping that once P1 finished but before P2 opens up that I could buy a ticket.

The choices of seats available to relocate to immediately are always rubbish.

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

Trying to work out from KP's responses to me on Twitter but not 100% sure.

As a ST holder who has to relocate, I want to wait until P1 ends so I can buy a ticket (better seat) from a ST holder who has NOT purchased a ticket. Unfortunately I probably have to wait until P2 opens up. I was hoping that once P1 finished but before P2 opens up that I could buy a ticket.

The choices of seats available to relocate to immediately are always rubbish.

Buy your guaranteed re-located ticket during P1.  Take no chances!
Once the STH's have had their chance... ie when P2 starts... you should be able to do a straight swap, taking your pick of whatever seats remain available at that stage.

EDIT:  No idea how easy that would be on-line, but certainly do-able over the counter.  You could always ask them, when you purchase your guaranteed relocation ticket?

19 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Buy your guaranteed re-located ticket during P1.  Take no chances!
Once the STH's have had their chance... ie when P2 starts... you should be able to do a straight swap, taking your pick of whatever seats remain available at that stage.

EDIT:  No idea how easy that would be on-line, but certainly do-able over the counter.  You could always ask them, when you purchase your guaranteed relocation ticket?

KP has confirmed - At 3pm (as we kick off versus Huddersfield) all the non taken seats become available to ST holders only to buy.

4 minutes ago, rammieib said:

KP has confirmed - At 3pm (as we kick off versus Huddersfield) all the non taken seats become available to ST holders only to buy.

Ah!  I hadn't noticed, but there's a gap between the end of P1 (STH's) (ending Sat 15th 3pm) to the start of P2 (Home Members) (starting Tues 18th 10am).

Presumably for this reason, as why else have a gap in official sales phases?  Good news for you, and those in a similar position, I'd imagine.  ?

7 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ah!  I hadn't noticed, but there's a gap between the end of P1 (STH's) (ending Sat 15th 3pm) to the start of P2 (Home Members) (starting Tues 18th 10am).

Presumably for this reason, as why else have a gap in official sales phases?  Good news for you, and those in a similar position, I'd imagine.  ?

Yes - it just reads that you wouldn’t be able to buy tickets in between P1 and P2, or certainly that’s how I interpreted it.

Either way, all sorted.

Archived