Guess the Man Utd Ticket price thread....

Burton_Ram

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Define "see". Did you need binoculars?

No, I did pay €34 (£29) for a seat lower down, but I'll be totally honest it makes the much newer Wembley Stadium look like a cheapo Chinese knock-off in comparison, it's a fantastic place.

I could see Messi's whiskers from my seat and no queues at the bar (but there were only about 50-55,000 there). They are developing it to 110,000 capacity starting next year.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, therams69 said:

Just bear in mind that the FA, United and Derby all have an input on pricing. Last time around prices were high and this was because the FA & United wanted it higher pricing than what we did. There was a thread on this if i recall....

Is this still the case? The chief exec of Shrewsbury was on radio this morning, bemoaning the loss of hundreds of thousands of pounds due to Liverpool deciding to drop the ticket price for the game last night. I always thought it was by agreement but perhaps not the case any longer?? 

Derby County v Manchester United - Ticket news, kick-off time and FA Cup fifth round draw

The above is a header in the det if you read the article it tells you that we've drawn manure, it'll be played 3rd to 5th of March and ticket details are tbc.

Well thanks a lot det if it wasn't for you we wouldn't have a clue what was happening 

42 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

Is this still the case? The chief exec of Shrewsbury was on radio this morning, bemoaning the loss of hundreds of thousands of pounds due to Liverpool deciding to drop the ticket price for the game last night. I always thought it was by agreement but perhaps not the case any longer?? 

There is a minimum that the FA insist on being charged each round but I am sure we will be above it - fully expect £25 for season ticket holders 

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

There is a minimum that the FA insist on being charged each round but I am sure we will be above it - fully expect £25 for season ticket holders 

So as I’ve seen matches for @ £10 in the FA cup I assume the minimum is pretty low. Therefore if it’s 35-40 quid a pop, it’s us to blame and not the FA or Man U. I don’t blame us for trying to make a good return from the fixture but hope we don’t go past £30 a ticket 

1 hour ago, 1967RAMS said:

Were they perhaps referring to them dropping the prices as opposed to what they would normally charge if it was a United or Everton visiting etc?

The FA take a cut of the sales so its in there interests for it to be reasonable to line there pockets.

That being said, who knows anymore....

Competition Proper 

Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on the prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than concessions.

The away Club’s spectators can only be charged more than the home Club’s spectators if mutually agreed by both Clubs.

2 hours ago, 1967RAMS said:

Yes maybe not as didn’t MM subsidies our ticket prices for the 3rd round tie a few years back?

Archived