Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

FWIW I still think he'll sign. Ive just heard what I've heard.

Honestly I used to hear loads. We all know why. Mr Rush.

Now I hear next to nothing. Literally.

I'm not "ITK" and I'm not trying to be. All that is a pain in the arse. Its riddled with them on twitter and I haven't got time for it.

I've just heard a tiny bit in the grand scheme of things so thought I'd share.

Cheers pal

18 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

No not at all. I've heard something completely different that hasn't been mentioned by the journalists.

Steve N has said that personal terms are agreed and that we're hopeful of signing him this week.

I've heard the exact opposite.

No wonder he don't reply to fans anymore. 

As soon as I heard something I wasn't going to post cos of the amount of poo you get.

I'm not saying anymore. I can't be arsed with it.

Fee or player terms?

20 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

No not at all. I've heard something completely different that hasn't been mentioned by the journalists.

Steve N has said that personal terms are agreed and that we're hopeful of signing him this week.

I've heard the exact opposite.

No wonder he don't reply to fans anymore. 

As soon as I heard something I wasn't going to post cos of the amount of poo you get.

I'm not saying anymore. I can't be arsed with it.

3 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

So maybe it's not so much that Lech Poznan saw his performances for Poland and put the price up, but the man himself has decided he's worth more pay. Perhaps also spoke to other players in the squad about what they earn.

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Could be a compilation video of training before he want away with Poland for all we know. 

Sadly the tweet in Polish states specifically that all Lech's Polish international returned to Poznan for training ahead of their game on Saturday against Wroclaw.

I'm really not too fussed whether he signs or not.  He could be fantastic and a real gem. He may not be. None of us knew anything about him a month ago.

If he doesn't sign, we'll get someone else.  This isn't up there as a critical signing for me (getting players in attacking positions is critical, but can be him or someone else)

58 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Both mate. But I can't say much more.

I'm not saying it's not going to happen.

But there's still stuff to sort out. Could be done quick.

But I really doubt it will be this week.

Does he want too many moneys? Does he want more moneys than moneys we got?

Archived