Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

45 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It also highlights the fact that we should absolutely doing more scouting abroad. The Championship is a decent standard, almost certainly the best second division anywhere in the world, but with a proper scouting network utilising the whole of Europe then you would be able to pick up 4-5 good players. Easily. 

I agree with your thinking, but in a post-Brexit world we’d have to concentrate on the smaller Eastern European countries, as the likelihood will be the players will also need to be internationals In order for us to sign them. Obviously not a problem with Jozwiak, but it’s probably going to put the kibosh on us signing a German CB until we’re in the Prem!

I guess this future situation could also inflate the price, as we’ll be dealing with a much smaller pool of potential players.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Mountain Ram said:

I agree with your thinking, but in a post-Brexit world we’d have to concentrate on the smaller Eastern European countries, as the likelihood will be the players will also need to be internationals In order for us to sign them. Obviously not a problem with Jozwiak, but it’s probably going to put the kibosh on us signing a German CB until we’re in the Prem!

I guess this future situation could also inflate the price, as we’ll be dealing with a much smaller pool of potential players.

Not true. 

6 minutes ago, Mountain Ram said:

Are you sure?

Sure I read that the rules which apply to non-EU players at present would also 

apply to EU players as we’ll post-Brexit.

If I’m wrong that’s a winner!

We can't talk about it. But a deal for fishing hasnt been done nevermind terms on skilled labour. 

4 minutes ago, S8TY said:

when will I evvvvvver learn!!!!?

DET reporting " Massive Development in Derby County chase for Jozwiak " 

click on it to find its the same old regurgitated news !!!  grrrrrr the DET is so carp nowadays 

That got me, too. So irritating.

11 minutes ago, S8TY said:

He's at the airport? No wait, he's on the plane? Is he on the plane? Is he?

They're getting the green screen ready? The new shirts are being sent to Moor Farm?

Owen has taken the dog for an early walk?

11 minutes ago, S8TY said:

click on it to find its the same old regurgitated news !!!  grrrrrr the DET is so carp nowadays 

Oh chuff.

18 minutes ago, S8TY said:

when will I evvvvvver learn!!!!?

Thank you for your sacrifice ?

1 hour ago, Shuff264 said:

I think we really failed in helping him adapt and get settled in the UK

Hopefully something we have improved on

I don't think the time he arrived was ideal either, we had high expectation and the squad was under a lot of pressure to deliver. He probably wanted some time to settle in but at the time that was never going to happen.

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/data-analysis/data-analysis-scouting-croatia-poland-and-czech-republic

Joswiak briefly mentioned in this article.

'Jozwiak is right-footed but comfortable playing on the left or the right. He is strong when picking up possession of the ball between the lines in pockets of space. From here he can turn in possession and run at the opposition'

Certainly sounds like what we need.

57 minutes ago, Mountain Ram said:

48 minutes ago, Norman said:

Not true. 

43 minutes ago, Mountain Ram said:

Are you sure?

Sure I read that the rules which apply to non-EU players at present would also 

apply to EU players as we’ll post-Brexit.

If I’m wrong that’s a winner!

35 minutes ago, Norman said:

We can't talk about it. But a deal for fishing hasnt been done nevermind terms on skilled labour. 

But it would be the default position, would it not? Not even trying to make a political point.

2 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

Those of us from the Ian Storey Moore generation should always flinch a little when we hear phrases like 'looks nailed on', until there’s pictures and interviews from the club, and even then there might be room for doubt 

Yeah......and there's that Kieftenbeld bloke as well

Archived