Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ramtastic ones said:

Quote from Tom Hately (son of Mark hately) about Kamil who he played against in poland

"he’s been Poznan’s best player for a few seasons now. He’s really strong and wont get knocked off the ball, plays really direct so can be a nightmare for defenders" 

TFFT.

Just hope he doesn't end up in crutches anytime soon.

I think someone needs to put a hand-rail around the treatment table at Moor Farm.

1 hour ago, sage said:

He will start i think. Has played this season so is fit.  He probably trained today.  

I did think that, I’d start him didn’t know if they’d of had the day off with them playing last night so thought if so 2 days training he might just be on the bench

1 minute ago, Topram said:

I did think that, I’d start him didn’t know if they’d of had the day off with them playing last night so thought if so 2 days training he might just be on the bench

in normal circumstances maybe but we are desperate

49 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Lawrence will not leave us. Cocu has shown Lawrence loyalty and has really believed in him. He was arguably our best player last year. He’s had his problems in the past but he’s turning into a quality championship/lower prem player. Cocu has changed him

One good performance every four games isn't quite enough. 

Archived