Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Excellent news!

Now we can let Jozefzoon out from the cupboard under the stairs.

Jozwiak on the left and Jozefzoon on the right would be pretty interesting.

We have try something while our best player Lawrence is out.

I cant understand what the situation is with Jozefzoon. Not being given a squad number either suggests he's on the way out or a kick up the backside. If he's to remain with us, unless Ibe does sign it would be interesting to see how we'd operate with Jozwiak on one wing and Ibe / Jozefzoon on the other....

14 minutes ago, Terry Hennessy said:

I cant understand what the situation is with Jozefzoon. Not being given a squad number either suggests he's on the way out or a kick up the backside. If he's to remain with us, unless Ibe does sign it would be interesting to see how we'd operate with Jozwiak on one wing and Ibe / Jozefzoon on the other....

Neither can I.

Looking at our options, Lawrence and Waghorn are out for another few weeks and will need to build up match fitness once fit too. The same will be true of Ibe if and when he arrives.

So surely this would be the ideal opportunity to give Jozefzoon one final opportunity?

The only other option is Whittaker. It’s a lot of responsibility to shoulder for the lad.

Good to hear Bielik gave him a strong recommendation for us; was worried that he may have gone sour after his injury but seems like that was more mardy agent than mardy player.

Finally signed!!!! Excellent news!!! Along with a potential free transfer for Jordan Ibe, this could be our most exciting transfer window in years.

Also with the signing of Bryne, Marshall, Te Wierik (needs to settle and I know he is considered the new scapegoat but I think he can be quality for us).

Maybe our scouting team has finally turned up to work for the first time in years??

I was a little concerned when he jumped over the barrier, on to the Pride Park pitch, for his photo shoot.

Imagine if he had hit his knee and was injured before his interview!!

Witamy w Derby Kamil. Znajdziesz nas bardzo przyjaznych i jeśli zdobędziesz gola przeciwko Forest, będziesz bohaterem.

I know that youtube showreels are what they are, but his 3 minutes was interesting because there wasn't too much trickery and world class goal scoring from range (as I expected) but a lot of battling at close combat to get past players. That's definitely something we need, when it comes to creating chances in tight games where buses are parked

I'd temper that by saying I have a horrible feeling there would be even longer showreel of him losing the ball in these situations, but I'm keeping my head in the sand on that one

Oh - and he seemed pretty one-footed. But then so was Harry Wilson!

Archived