v Reading (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

Still some definite quality in Reading's starting line-up, but they're missing more than a few regular starters through injury. Blackett and Adam only making their 3rd starts this season, Gunter only making his 4th, Baldock only making his 6th.

Don't know how good Pele will be at his current age...

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JfR said:

Still some definite quality in Reading's starting line-up, but they're missing more than a few regular starters through injury. Blackett and Adam only making their 3rd starts this season, Gunter only making his 4th, Baldock only making his 6th.

Read the replies to this tweet earlier, safe to say their fans aren’t happy with the team.

1 minute ago, JfR said:

Charlie Adam's still playing???????

As for Gunter ?

Thnik I might have to rely on this thread to  keep me up to date with what's happening - otherwise there's a danger that the radio goes out the window if I have to listen to another Rmaage monologue on what's wrong with the team - what a whingy twit he is.....

1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

Thnik I might have to rely on this thread to  keep me up to date with what's happening - otherwise there's a danger that the radio goes out the window if I have to listen to another Rmaage monologue on what's wrong with the team - what a whingy twit he is.....

Choosing to be an asshole's sidekick on a local radio station would be a very unusual career choice if he genuinely had the know how necessary to sort this team out ? 

11 minutes ago, JfR said:

Well they couldn't start him cause he can't keep it up for 90 mins.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Just got here and the heavens have opened.  It's a good omen - we're going to win! 

Hope you are not as soaked as we are. We decided to walk from the park and ride as the first bus wasn’t due for forty minutes. Half way here the heavens opened on us. Thank goodness for Bovril.

disappointed that sibley hasn't made the team WITH knight. 

They could help each other. Sibley would probably help knight more than Lawrence will. 

Not sure why cocu keeps swapping malone and lowe. Make your mind up man. 

Still.....hopeful of a point.

8 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Come to this little beauty next to my hotel in Orlando...?

20191216_091949.jpg

Why is the S in Guns matching the top row font instead of the font of the words it belongs to?

duckin' Florida. 

Archived