v Reading (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I am quietly confident that we might have a shot today. Something tells me we might go all out and try to have one before half time.

That's funny but it is the reality of the situation we're in at the moment

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Genuine question...

is it only me who’s feeling very apathetic to this game?

Absolutely. Groundhog Day every time we get beat away on the forum, consensus split between getting rid of Cocu to waiting until the January transfer window which then will inevitably move to the summer transfer window and rinse and repeat 

Like the death of a thousand cuts. Extreme parallels drawn between our current state and Brexit, everyone wants something positive to happen until then we are floating in the ether as Cocu seems incapable of altering things himself.

Roos

bogle.    Wisdom.   Davies.    Lowe

Bielik

Holmes.   Knight.   Sibley

Martin.    Marriott

2 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I am quietly confident that we might have a shot today. Something tells me we might go all out and try to have one before half time.

At the minute a shot on target would feel like a victory! 

Not saying it's a must win, but it's definitely a game where we should get a result.

They are poor, and although we are shocking away we should be able to fall back to the position we were in the other season whereby one of our classier players makes a decisive difference. 

Yet, are we really in the position where only Lawrence or Bogle can do this now?

Utter tripe, and if we aren't ready to get players signed up by the first few days in January we really are our own worst enemy. Wouldn't be surprised this time next month for the only in to be Rooney.

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I’m on my way to Reading, a few Dark Fruits down and feeling irrationally hopeful.

Well done mate while all the posts either side of yours [including mine] are about apathy you are on the way down .It's supporters like you that deserve a performance and effort hope you get it.

Archived