v Reading (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

Bielik plays a pass with the outside of his boot to Lowe but he mistimes his control or missteps and the pass gets away from him. Lowe would have been in behind again.

We're looking quite dangerous on the ball here

Just Reading are being understandably slow and safe in possession so we have to wait a while between getting the ball. 

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaintRam said:

Bielik plays a pass with the outside of his boot to Lowe but he mistimes his control or missteps and the pass gets away from him. Lowe would have been in behind again.

Sounds like Lowe has been involved in most of the good things we've done. If only he had started.

3 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

More importantly why is the guy 10-20 yards ahead of him in the first place ?????

what the actual F0xk

that is absolutely shocking 

he was trotting back til he realises he was in the poo and the guy had lost him

Desire ? ... hunger ? Motivation ?

as much as it’s malones fault those fundamentals come from the top

u think a defender would get away with that half ass tracking in a billy Davies side (not that I liked billy)

That defending all over was awful. Why are there runners everywhere with so much space. We will be in a relegation scrap if we don't get some points soon and defend like this.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Dreadful start 

malone the muppet 

disappointing to take Martin off - Lawrence off would have left us with 10 men trying instead of nine ( go on prove me wrong)

i actually feel sorry for Cocu - you have to feel sorry for some of the situations he has been dumped with

But why? Coco played starting 11 roulette and needlessly dropped Lowe.  The situation wouldn't have happened otherwise.  He needs to take responsibility for his decisions.

Play stupid players week in, week out, that’s what you get. Malone is an awful player and has been for a long time.

I am not even a big Lowe fan but over Malone it’s a no brainer.

Malone should have been covering the run and then don’t commit an obvious foul. 

We may say it’s the players fault but that muppet Cocu keeps playing him.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Don't jinx it, god forbid we might actually get a shot on target today 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Dreadful start 

malone the muppet 

disappointing to take Martin off - Lawrence off would have left us with 10 men trying instead of nine ( go on prove me wrong)

i actually feel sorry for Cocu - you have to feel sorry for some of the situations he has been dumped with

I do and I don’t 

lowe should never have been dropped for him 

and when u see malones half ass tracking back til he realises he’s in the preverbial then I’m sorry desire and hunger come from the top

cocus side are a reflection of him 

I’m afraid 

these are basics , tracking, running, following ur man, heart and desire 

good mangers can I still this into their players from day one 

1 minute ago, RamLad1884 said:

Don't jinx it, god forbid we might actually get a shot on target today 

It might not be recorded as such, but Lawrence's shot was on target.

It was pushed onto the post by a slight touch from the keeper.

Just now, Rambam said:

All started by a ridiculous back  pass by Waghorn, to their player!

And because he runs around a bit Cocu leaves him on, ffs it's impossible to see the good in Cocu sometimes. Just when you think oh good Sibley on the bench and then he picks Malone over Lowe and Waghorn over Martin.

Archived