v Reading (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, DCFC27 said:

Never a red card, he’s attempting to win the ball. Triple jeopardy rule means it should be rescinded. 

He never tried to win the ball.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

cocus side are a reflection of him 

I’m afraid 

these are basics , tracking, running, following ur man, heart and desire 

good mangers can I still this into their players from day one 

I prefer a player who can use a football but yeah I know what you mean.

Lowe takes on his man and appears to be dragged down but ref tells him to get up.

Derby work the ball back onto the right but Bogle fluffs his lines and it rolls out for a goalkick

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

I do and I don’t 

lowe should never have been dropped for him 

and when u see malones half ass tracking back til he realises he’s in the preverbial then I’m sorry desire and hunger come from the top

cocus side are a reflection of him 

I’m afraid 

these are basics , tracking, running, following ur man, heart and desire 

good mangers can I still this into their players from day one 

These players have been crap long before Cocu joined. They just have no where to hide now Hughes, Mount, ince etc have left, surely this is obvious.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

All true but supposedly experienced player miles out of position then pushes over player when our keeper is favourite for the ball 

now that’s not cocu’s fault 

Yes it is. That is how Malone plays as a defender. Where you surprised by Malone's attempt - why didn't he leave him, Hamer might have got the ball - I wasn't!

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Surely it shouldnt be a straight red because of the double jeopardy rule? Was barely a yellow. Odubajo didnt get a 2nd yellow for his foul on Marriott when it was a penalty so how is Malone's a straight red?!

No attempt to win the ball. Straight red. Correct decision, double jeopardy only applies when you're trying to win the ball.

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Surely it shouldnt be a straight red because of the double jeopardy rule? Was barely a yellow. Odubajo didnt get a 2nd yellow for his foul on Marriott when it was a penalty so how is Malone's a straight red?!

That rule only applies for accidental challenges.  Malones was deliberate. 

A cross hits Bogle and bounces out to knight but just hits him and plays Reading in but they can only find the side netting.

Their big midfielder... no.14 - is faster and stronger than every Derby player. He's about twice the size of Bogle and Knight.

Reading shot from distance is just wide.

Just now, jimbo jones said:

If you sift through all The moaning, you can actually pick this out, we are playing alright with 10 men and Reading are really poor.

Imagine what we'd be doing with 11 and a player who could hold the ball and bring others into play.

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

The double jeopardy rule applies for mistimed tackles in which the defender is trying to win the ball. The defender can't be trying to win the ball with a push/pull on a player so doesn't fall into that category. 

Archived