Graeme Shinnie out for "months"

Bubbles

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

Haven’t seen the official take @Squid?

Football can be a cruel madam...just when he’d launched his Derby career and looked a “first pick”. Hope he’s back as soon as possible. 

Read this thread mi duck, same with bennett he's out too.

We've no luck with injuries at all this season. From memory, that's Wisdom, Forsyth, Shinnie, Bielik, Keogh, Jozefzoon, Marriott, Clarke, Evans, Bennett, Holmes, Anya, Bogle, Huddlestone, Malone and Buchanan injured or otherwise not fit enough to play at one point or other. 

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Must be a nasty one if it’s going to be months ?

I feel a bit bad for him - just as he managed to secure his spot in the team. 

We seem to be suffering a disproportionate number of injuries this season. Shinnie, Bennett, Huddlestone and Clarke all out at the moment. Marriott, Bogle, Evans all also missed multiple games due to injury. Forsyth and Wisdom only just back from long term injuries and perpetually injured Throne and Anya still on the books.

11 minutes ago, JfR said:

We've no luck with injuries at all this season. From memory, that's Wisdom, Forsyth, Shinnie, Bielik, Keogh, Jozefzoon, Marriott, Clarke, Evans, Bennett, Holmes, Anya, Bogle, Huddlestone, Malone and Buchanan injured or otherwise not fit enough to play at one point or other. 

I tripped up the stairs a few weeks back and dropped me pie. Cursed place I tell thee! Saving grace was not having to eat the pie.

1 hour ago, JfR said:

Davies and Martin weren't fully fit at the start of the season either, were they? Only Roos, Lowe, Dowell, Lawrence, Paterson, and Waghorn have been close to fully fit for every game this season. Even then Paterson wasn't with us for the first game, and Dowell has only been on the pitch for 96 mins since the end of August so missing match fitness.

spacer.png

For duck sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when we've started getting a balanced midfield we lose it, will anything go right this season?

Feel sorry for Shinnie he clearly worked hard to force his way back in and now he's got to do it all over again. 

This leaves us with Beilik and Evans but Evans is too passive, hopefully Knight get's some game time.

Archived