Fulham (A) vs Derby - Match Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only player in this 11 I think we could be able to build around is Bielik and maybe Martin if we get the right players around him   , other than them I couldn't care less if they ducked off and joined Forest , especially Roos. Overall out of our whole squad excluding players like Sibley and Whittaker coming through , Bielik and Shinnie and possibly Martin  are the only players I am fully convinced in and feel like the could be a key part of the team next season bit harsh on Marriott but for a whole host of reasons he has not delivered for a while now, and players like Waghorn ,Bogle and Lawrence are good some games but are poor far too often.

4 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

My best mate over here is an Everton fan and really knowledgeable on football.

I was talking with him just before the game started and he can't understand what's happened with Dowell.

Apparently he was a star in the Everton Under 23 team that won the Premiership and played for England U-21s.

And he did well at Sheff Utd too.

Not sure if it's the way e're playing him or just a dip in fomr, but it's weird.

He played 16 games for Shef Utd, but most were not sports.

I reckon its his stint at Forest that did him in. He must have seen some truly awful sights in that hellhole of a city and thats saying a lot for someone who was raised in Liverpool. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Derby have been far, far better since Whittaker came on. He's really putting some energy into our play.

His movement has been exceptional. 

That can’t be right.  Whitaker is useless.... two people have said so (and there’s nothing wrong with them pointing out they don’t think he’s good enough dontchyaknow)

Just now, dcfcfan1 said:

Much better

Is it me or have we been better tonight than most of our away games ?

Think we were better against Hull to be honest ? Result felt unfair in that game.

Just now, LittleEatonRam said:

What? He's been getting in and doing nothing. Why do our fans think he's some kind of amazing world beater?

I’d play him over Waghorn, Bennett, Holmes and even Martin every time

Archived