Fulham (A) vs Derby - Match Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bob The Badger said:

My best mate over here is an Everton fan and really knowledgeable on football.

I was talking with him just before the game started and he can't understand what's happened with Dowell.

Apparently he was a star in the Everton Under 23 team that won the Premiership and played for England U-21s.

And he did well at Sheff Utd too.

Not sure if it's the way e're playing him or just a dip in fomr, but it's weird.

He did well on Sheff Utd's bench. 

Lowe with great work, sets up Waghorn with a golden chance. 

Waghorn misses the target.

Another GOLDEN opportunity not converted by our attackers.

3 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I was talking with him just before the game started and he can't understand what's happened with Dowell.

Apparently he was a star in the Everton Under 23 team that won the Premiership and played for England U-21s.

Not sure if it's the way e're playing him or just a dip in fomr, but it's weird.

Yep a mate of mine is involved with Everton  he really rates him ,as you say weird.

7 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

And I simply said that we are also better than Preston so I don’t see why you had an issue with this statement.

we are under performing tonight and look a different team than the one that ran rings round Preston. 

We’re all frustrated, so no issues mate. We’re all Rams. We’re not even disagreeing with each other. It was an off the cuff remark, not an argument. 

✌️

I understood that we were better than Preston because I was at the game so you didn't really need to say that Derby are better than Preston. 

I was stating that Fulham are a better team than Preston hence why they are beating us and why we managed to beat Preston. 

They've got mitrovic we've got waghorn. 

Just now, Bob The Badger said:

One of my best mates is an Everton fan.  They have a tendency to convince themselves there academy players are world beaters.  Then they turn up at Tranmere or Accrington and are astounded that somehow they weren't the next Maradona they thought they were.  Been hearing it since 1996.

Archived