Fulham (A) vs Derby - Match Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

I've always said we should replace him but wait till the summer and do it properly.........now I'm not so sure he's really ballsed up tonight although the first wasn't solely his duck up, Lowe should have closed the cross and Fozzy left his man.

Agreed. He just looks so lost on crosses but yeah,, should have been closed down. 

Others have been saying for a while that he’s got away with his calamities but they’ve come home to ROOst tonight. Sorry. 

Davies was meant to be marking Mit. 

9 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

May as well start pretending away games don’t exist and just watch the home ones.

After every home game i think its finally coming together and we are about to mount a challenge on the playoffs. Then we play away and i think we'd be better off asking for volunteers from the forum to go play instead.

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

In fairness, Fulham have been exceptionally good. Best side by a country mile I’ve seen this season. Difference really is the quality of the squads, ours is nowhere near theres, owing to poor recruitment.

I wouldnt say it is merely down to our poor recruitment (which is atrocious). They kept most of their promotion squad and spent a lot of money to improve it. Mitrovic - £20 + million, Mawson - £15 million, Bryan - £6 million, Kamara £5 million. They can also afford to pay much better wages than us. 

1 minute ago, oomarkwright said:

I just simply said that Fulham are better than Preston so I don't see why you had an issue with this statement. 

We beat Preston but unlikely to be able to beat Fulham as they are better than us as looks evident from 48 minutes of football. 

And I simply said that we are also better than Preston so I don’t see why you had an issue with this statement.

we are under performing tonight and look a different team than the one that ran rings round Preston. 

We’re all frustrated, so no issues mate. We’re all Rams. We’re not even disagreeing with each other. It was an off the cuff remark, not an argument. 

✌️

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Can you imagine being at a funeral with Ed Dawes? 

I couldn't imagine being at the wedding of the happiest couple alive without punching him. 

Archived