Fulham (A) vs Derby - Match Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

I understood that we were better than Preston because I was at the game so you didn't really need to say that Derby are better than Preston. 

I was stating that Fulham are a better team than Preston hence why they are beating us and why we managed to beat Preston. 

They've got mitrovic we've got waghorn. 

I’m glad you were at the game, I was too. We were good weren’t we.  

You’re right,  Fulham are better than Preston.  We are better than this.

They have got Mitrovic and we have got Waghorn.

Were not really arguing. Relax.

Tom Lawrence corner doesn't get off the ground. Clearance loops up towards the touchline.

Lawrence moves to control it with poise and skill, and knocks it out for a Fulham throw.

Bielik runs through all the way to the edge of the area; thought he was going to shoot, but instead tried to play it to Waghorn and got it wrong.

Just now, DcfcJB said:

One thing I’ve noticed about Beliek is if it isn’t going our way he’s invisible. His attitude is terrible in games like this. 

If Bielik has been invisible to you I'd suggest a trip to specsavers is in order. He's been our best player by some distance.

1 minute ago, DcfcJB said:

One thing I’ve noticed about Beliek is if it isn’t going our way he’s invisible. His attitude is terrible in games like this. 

If he was invisible you wouldn't have noticed 

2 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

Cocu in July: 'I'm looking to bring through youth players'

Fans in July: 'Sounds great'

Cut to November:

Fans: 'Why is he bringing on youth players instead of loanees and Jack Marriott? Booo!'

Jack Marriott scored against Man United, Leeds 2nd leg and scored at Wembley.

I dont care what Cocu said, I want to know why Jack Marriott isn't playing bloody football.

Archived