U23's v Dirty Leeds FREE 7pm RamsTV

Inverurie Ram

4 minutes ago, David said:

Football has changed so much over the years, what Brian Clough did then possibly wouldn’t work now. Really don’t understand those types of comments.

Bogle will know that pass was lazy/sloppy/stupid, won’t need telling by anyone and I don’t see what dragging him off would achieve. 

Haven’t listened to Radio Derby all season to be honest, but could it have been said in frustration as I’m sure we all had that ffs moment when the ball fell on to Grabban’s plate.

Craig reiterated it on the  Monday  Night Sportscene  Talk in with the first caller.  

All about opinions mate. 

The rain is awful in Derby today how’s Grimsby.

Going out in it now .

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Yes they lost to Wolves .

Love Derby to win all their games in all Leagues.

Its a difficult balancing act to get the right balance throughout the club. 

Heard Gareth Southgate saying last night in an interview a good team needs a mixture of experience and good youth players.

The experienced players have to help the younger players when they step up.

The integration of players through the ranks is difficult.

NC was brilliant at it. 

Heard Craig Ramage say on RD that Brian Clough would have dragged Jayden Bogle off after his mistake and Ramage would of done the same thing. 

I’m not in agreement with that as that could also destroy the lads confidence.

You could also look at it the other way.

Had BC been in charge and everyone is fully aware that if you have a bad game you will be replaced, then the player might just up his game/training to get back in.

If you allow players to have a bad performance and nothing is done then they can get complacent. 

It is all about how you manage them.

24 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Heard Craig Ramage say on RD that Brian Clough would have dragged Jayden Bogle off after his mistake and Ramage would of done the same thing. 

Rampage thinks Clough would have done something and then Ramage agrees with Ramage’s thoughts. Not sure we can conclude much from that ?

13 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Cheers JFR. I remember now you've mentioned it. He's a young'un right? I guess that might make a tad more sense. To be fair to him, with his old man slithering off, perhaps there were other reasons afoot?

5 goals and 4 assists for Delap at Man City for their u18's who are top of the league.

Delap looks like he could be a star of the future, I hope our sell on clause is a hefty one.

46 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Yes they lost to Wolves .

Love Derby to win all their games in all Leagues.

Its a difficult balancing act to get the right balance throughout the club. 

Heard Gareth Southgate saying last night in an interview a good team needs a mixture of experience and good youth players.

The experienced players have to help the younger players when they step up.

The integration of players through the ranks is difficult.

NC was brilliant at it. 

But Cloughy would have had him bouncing off the ceiling before the next match.

11 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So did Leeds insist on beating themselves again? Were their fans just too loud for the little Bamfords?

Still, the margin of defeat does indeed show that this drop of Leeds utd youngsters could go on to be at the heart of Leeds failure for years to come.

According to Leeds we cheated by fielding older players with a vast amount of first team experience.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

According to Leeds we cheated by fielding older players with a vast amount of first team experience.

Back in September Leeds U23s beat Watford 6-0. This was the team....

Leeds: Meslier, Douglas (Davis 45), Struijk, Casey, Berardi (Ayling 45), Jenkins, Gotts, Bogusz, McKinstry, Clarke, Nketiah (Roberts 45).  Subs: Miazek, McCarron.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Back in September Leeds U23s beat Watford 6-0. This was the team....

Leeds: Meslier, Douglas (Davis 45), Struijk, Casey, Berardi (Ayling 45), Jenkins, Gotts, Bogusz, McKinstry, Clarke, Nketiah (Roberts 45).  Subs: Miazek, McCarron.

We had Bennett and Dowell playing who are both eligible via age, Hamer played 45 minutes and got subbed off because he was bored and Forsyth who's got one leg.

4 hours ago, David said:

Dowell, just like every player at the club be it first team, U23s or U18s has to show they deserve a place in the team, unfortunately right now he hasn’t. 

Not sure what the recall options are, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he returned to Everton in January if either side can pull the plug.

Usually you'll need all three parties to agree cancellation. So both clubs and a player. It does look inevitable, as it's a lose-lose-lose situation at the moment.

On 13/11/2019 at 20:36, reverendo de duivel said:

Useless buggers, messed up me tea!

Distracted from my admittedly council house tea of Pork steaks in Honey, Soy Sauce and Chilli, with croquettes and beans, popped it into the oven on keep warm, to enjoy 2nd half.

I forgot to actually put the oven onto keep warm, so cooked for a further 40 minutes at 200c.

Sandwich it is.

IMG_20191113_202533979.thumb.jpg.0c6148dde98900a4b9906bda8b337cff.jpg

What the hell is that??

10 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

It's a Jeff Banks 'Port of Call' plate, all the rage when we got married, so it went on the gift list.

That image really sums croquettes up. Everything else burnt to a crisp and the croquettes just about done.

Archived