U23's v Dirty Leeds FREE 7pm RamsTV

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Useless buggers, messed up me tea!

Distracted from my admittedly council house tea of Pork steaks in Honey, Soy Sauce and Chilli, with croquettes and beans, popped it into the oven on keep warm, to enjoy 2nd half.

I forgot to actually put the oven onto keep warm, so cooked for a further 40 minutes at 200c.

Sandwich it is.

IMG_20191113_202533979.thumb.jpg.0c6148dde98900a4b9906bda8b337cff.jpg

Thought it was another offering from @froggg    ?

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Bloody loyal though.

Probably a parent. Most travelling fans at youth games are parents of one of the visiting players. 

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I enjoy watching the under 23's more than the main team these days. These youngsters all have so much potential.

Probably sounds daft but it's more how footy used to be pre-Sky. These kids still play like they love the game, they're unspoilt by 5 figure salaries paid weekly and don't live their lives in some bubble set aside and above the normal folk who turn up week in, week out to support them.

If Cocu and the current crop don't work out we should get shot of the lot and chuck the kids in. As likely to work as anything we've tried in recent years and at least they'd look like they're trying.

Owen Bradley: "He's been Leeds best player." 

He says that about Leeds' goalkeeper. In a game Leeds are losing 7-0. And its hard to disagree.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

I was impressed with Trialist tonight. He can cut it when he stays on his feet too. Good stuff! #COYR

His passing impressed me. You don't see it often as he's usually just used to run onto things and get fouled / shoot first time, but he was playing perfectly weighted balls onto running teammates. Something that the senior lads are ducking terrible at, they're constantly passing behind each other.

Archived