Leeds fan: "You should be in jail!"
Bennett: "Who are you?"

Pretty riveting conversation.

And the microphones get muted while staff find the Leeds fan and, I assume, get rid of him ? 

I'm not playing this game.......one of you has a go at Kevin Wilson, then a load of sheep follow with lack lustre charm. Bah Bah!

Kevin Wilson was my favourite player as a kid, and is now my favourite commentator and RamsTV host as an older kid!

Turn coats the lot of you...........you should be in Jail.........you should be in Jail........or so that Leeds fan keeps telling you!

Useless buggers, messed up me tea!

Distracted from my admittedly council house tea of Pork steaks in Honey, Soy Sauce and Chilli, with croquettes and beans, popped it into the oven on keep warm, to enjoy 2nd half.

I forgot to actually put the oven onto keep warm, so cooked for a further 40 minutes at 200c.

Sandwich it is.

IMG_20191113_202533979.thumb.jpg.0c6148dde98900a4b9906bda8b337cff.jpg

1 minute ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Distracted from my admittedly council house tea of Pork steaks in Honey, Soy Sauce and Chilli, with croquettes and beans, popped it into the oven on keep warm, to enjoy 2nd half.

I forgot to actually put the oven onto keep warm, so cooked for a further 40 minutes at 200c.

Sandwich it is.

JustEat it is, you mean! ? 

1 minute ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Sandwich it is.

Are they trying to kill you?

Leeds fan shouting "ducking take him out" as Sibley leaves a player for dead. The Leeds player is on a yellow card.

These travelling fans are really sharp.

2 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Sandwich it is.

To be fair, you could probably have done with a few more croquettes...

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Pretty riveting conversation.

And the microphones get muted while staff find the Leeds fan and, I assume, get rid of him ? 

In the main, Leeds fans aren’t the brightest, although I know some great ones believe it or not. One thing they certainly don’t know are the sentencing guidelines for those driving over the limit. Perhaps he is feeling a little bit sad bless him. And it’s seven...criminal defending Leeds...you should be in jail, you should be in jail. 

Archived