Barnsley (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Guys (saintram) running commentary please,I'm in the middle of the Yorkshire Moors with only just enough internet to post here,certainly not enough for rams TV/radio ..

Hope it's not a full moon tonight if you're propping the bar in the Slaughtered Lamb...

3 minutes ago, goldstar said:

Watched Derby's instagram story and the two dweebs ran out together heads down. Absolutely shocked at this. Poor Shinnie walks into the changing room looking really dejected .

I'd be fuming if my place had been taken by two players that don't play well, haven't earned their spot and spend their free time crashing cars

As I stated in the other thread. I really couldn’t care less about the result of the game now. I was buzzing after the game against Brum but this has totally deflated me. Hope Bennett and Lawrence get booed the hell out of them as a message to the club it’s not ok. But inevitably you will get the idiots making silly chants and backing Lawrence and Bennett because they’re now one of the LADZ ????

Just now, Alpha said:

I'd be fuming if my place had been taken by two players that don't play well, haven't earned their spot and spend their free time crashing cars

Same here. There is no way this can be skewed as a correct decision. Integrate them in the squad for training for mental health sake, don't have them in the starting 11 and bench. I'd be straight on the phone to my agent if I was Shinnie. 

13 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Rehabilitation is far, far more important than punishment. If they’ve shown sufficient remorse and a desire to improve themselves, I have no issue with the decision.

Whilst I agree on rehabilitation, I think leaving them out until the court hearing was the best for all parties. I am somewhat disappointed.

My fear is that Cocu has already undone all the hard work of Saturday unless we get a great result. And it sends out a poor message to the squad.

Don;t really know what to make of this.

Is Lawrence going to be in the right frame of mind, will he be able to handle the remarks from the opposition players to get him rattled then getting Red carded

Seems like the club are OK with players being arrested for drink driving. Club probably waiting to see what happens at court before deciding on the punishment the club will dish out if any.

Personally still think its too early a return, we didn't need Lawrence on Saturday and we wouldn't have wanted him tonight.

Archived