Lawrence and Bennett Convicted of drink driving

alexxxxx
Message added by Day

May I remind members of the forum terms of use and prohibited content - Personal insults/profanity towards other members, players, staff, media or anyone connected to Derby County Football Club.

Also please do not use this forum to create or further spread unverified rumours from social media on the incident.

8 minutes ago, cosmic said:

They’re all fake. The first responder who is apparently the lad’s Mum and spilling all this rubbish would instantly get the sack if any of it were true. Patient confidentiality.

My thoughts too. The individual concerned is in the photo is wearing g shorts etc.....why would that be if they were on a night out. The photo taker is also wearing trainers. It just doesn't ring true. Also,the confidentiality thing leaves the photo taker on thin ground. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, cosmic said:

They’re all fake. The first responder who is apparently the lad’s Mum and spilling all this rubbish would instantly get the sack if any of it were true. Patient confidentiality.

Seems a lot of misinformation is being banded about by supporters of certain rival clubs.

Funny that Leeds fans thought Lampard was the devil incarnate for mistaking secateurs for bolt cutters and for saying police came onto the training field when they only came to the training field during the whole spying thing, but they're perfectly happy to wrongly add crimes and wrongly incriminate people who weren't involved into an incident that is currently part of an ongoing criminal investigation.

6 minutes ago, RamontheMoor said:

My thoughts too. The individual concerned is in the photo is wearing g shorts etc.....why would that be if they were on a night out. The photo taker is also wearing trainers. It just doesn't ring true. Also,the confidentiality thing leaves the photo taker on thin ground. 

Exactly. And why would Keogh be wearing Sondico under shorts when we've never been supplied by them?

There's also grass and mud on the leg in one of them, don't know how that would have got there when he was in the back of a car/on the road.

Combined with posts I've seen where it's lumped in with the infamous bar bill after the play off semi victory, I'm inclined to think it's balls.

8 minutes ago, JfR said:

Seems a lot of misinformation is being banded about by supporters of certain rival clubs.

Funny that Leeds fans thought Lampard was the devil incarnate for mistaking secateurs for bolt cutters and for saying police came onto the training field when they only came to the training field during the whole spying thing, but they're perfectly happy to wrongly add crimes and wrongly incriminate people who weren't involved into an incident that is currently part of an ongoing criminal investigation.

Seems you're doing the same now!

No cutters. Leeds person was on a footpath. Never on the training pitch!

57 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

These videos have time/date stamps.  All the police need to do is make a request to Snapchat for the metadata.  Will even have an approximate GPS location...

All it proves on its own (without witnesses) is that they were there. Without witnesses there’s no proof of what was in the glass, how much was consumed, whether they were acting or actually drunk etc etc etc

6 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Exactly. And why would Keogh be wearing Sondico under shorts when we've never been supplied by them?

There's also grass and mud on the leg in one of them, don't know how that would have got there when he was in the back of a car/on the road.

Combined with posts I've seen where it's lumped in with the infamous bar bill after the play off semi victory, I'm inclined to think it's balls.

There is a fertile ground for attention grabbers here. The so called Blackburn fan ? .. sounds very south east to me and is talking like Bradders was in the car and saw it all .. highly doubtful. 

This is a mess but we all need to take a step back. No one was hurt except Keogh and clearly from even the limited words that  Cocu has said he is destroyed and feels responsible. ..  something stupid and potentially dangerous to life and limb happened - it’s happened before, it’s called a local scandal. We as fans really need to be measured in what we say and consider that in the social media world there are way too many nobodies wanting to make a name for themselves. They will lie, fabricate, embellish and deliver BS in epic proportions. The club and the police will get to the truth. 

Meanwhile, whoever is in the starting 11 on Saturday gets my full support. 

1 minute ago, woody01530 said:

Seems you're doing the same now!

No cutters. Leeds person was on a footpath. Never on the training pitch!

Where did I say any of that? Never said he had bolt cutters. Never said he came onto the premises. He did have secateurs in his possession to get a closer view of the training pitch from the outside which is something that Leeds themselves confirmed. 

2 minutes ago, desirelines said:

Who are the two lads wearing white t-shirts in the middle? I also don't recognise the chap peering from behind Chris Martin...

I presume the two lads are just random fans who asked for a photo.

Fozzy is behind Martin.

All players look pretty sobre and sensible at this point so there's no issue with those appearing.

3 minutes ago, desirelines said:

Who are the two lads wearing white t-shirts in the middle? I also don't recognise the chap peering from behind Chris Martin...

Fozzy isn’t it?

No Bradley Johnson. The photo taker, for the two Derby fans in the middle?

Archived