Leeds United (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor tactics, poor team selection, poor formation. So far from what I’ve seen this Manager is clueless! Change it at half time Cocu FFS this is absolute poo 

Just now, GenBr said:

Bielsa is a top manager and he manages to get the best out of his players.

And you are seeing the rewards of letting the manager do his thing. I wish people would put our start to the season in context. No it isn't great, but this was always going to be a tough game.

Just now, BondJovi said:

And you are seeing the rewards of letting the manager do his thing. I wish people would put our start to the season in context. No it isn't great, but this was always going to be a tough game.

Not really, Bielsa came in and immediately got results. Poor example.

1 minute ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Camera panning to the bench to Cocu sums this up.  The fella doesn't even know its half time!

Because he continued having his conversation with his assistant (likely about what can be done to improve things), rather than sprinting down the tunnel? ? 

Just now, nottingram said:

Take me back to the glory days last season of barely creating chances vs Millwall, Rotherham and Bolton, being dicked at home to Leeds, all while having three top half Premier League players on loan.

Cocu out!!!!!

We won 4/6 of our first games, we finished in the top 6, and we had our best season since McClaren in 13/14. It's not Lampard vs Cocu, but if it was, it's no question which one had the better start as manager. Take us back to getting banged at Brentford away. Oh wait.

Only saw from the goal onwards but what I have seen Waghorn is too deep. We are trying to play out from the back but are inviting Leeds onto us. When we come out with the ball we get to the halfway line and then the next pass isn’t good enough and everything breakdown and allows Leeds back to recover. I think if we could put some moves together it would give Leeds something to think about. 

Roos isn’t good enough. Zoom trips over his own shadow. Waghorn get up top lad. Marriott score us a goal. Come on you Rams!!

Archived