January 2020 transfer window

oomarkwright

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, leamram said:

This is ridiculous, it's now 3 minutes since you posted this and still no one....Cocu out

Coco the clown is hopeless he’s had several hours and still can’t organise a transfer.

Hes lost the dressing room, lets the players go out drink driving and now can’t sign players what the hell is this muppet actually doing?

Coco out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, leamram said:

This is ridiculous, it's now 3 minutes since you posted this and still no one....Cocu out

Hey? A KIng Kendo Nagasaki avatar. 

Like it.

9 hours ago, leamram said:

I take it back, we've signed 3 Wayne Rooney's 

Against Barnsley I'll go

Hamer

Wisdom Davies Clarke Lowe

Rooney   Bird

Rooney    Holmes     Knight

Rooney

20200101_184647.jpg

Going forth next season I’d be really tempted to have our midfield looking like; Bielik holding, Holmes and Knight as #8s. Bird, Evans and Sibley all providing cover.

We need at minimum two new wingers, if not three. Three centre-halves wouldn’t go amiss either. 

If money’s tight then treat Evans as a CB and don’t look to move Shinnie on. 

I agree, longer term we probably need 2 new wingers but I can see S Sinclair coming in along with CCV this window. Maybe one more after that. 

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

It’ll be a centre half and a winger I expect. That’ll be the first priority for this window as we have no depth in either position.

1 minute ago, DCFC27 said:

I agree, longer term we probably need 2 new wingers but I can see S Sinclair coming in along with CCV this window. Maybe one more after that. 

Think we do, maybe even more than that. They’ll be at least one though I’d think, though I’ve no idea who. Reckon they’ll be two centre backs myself, CCV and Benkovic. 

Archived