January 2020 transfer window

oomarkwright

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I've mentioned elsewhere that friend who works for Hull expects Marriott to be joining them in January.

McCann will know him from the lower leagues and there may well be traction in this especially if we are sniffing at their centre half - can we get a good deal out of Hull city ? I very much doubt it 

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 23:39, S8TY said:

Jota - Loan from villa

Gayle - Loan from Newcastle

Bowen - permanent from Hull

Begovic - Permanent

Dickie, permanent from Oxford

Dan Burn or Shane Duffy from Brighton on permanent ( send Clarke back ) 

Now we are talking ?

Bowen on a permanent from Hull...the Bowen who has been linked with a 25 mill move to the Premiership with the Toon one of a number of clubs interested in him....that Bowen?? Yep, sure a move to a struggling Rams team lower in the league than Hull and on similar wages would be very appealing. Sign him up...….

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

McCann will know him from the lower leagues and there may well be traction in this especially if we are sniffing at their centre half - can we get a good deal out of Hull city ? I very much doubt it 

McCann may well have managed him at Peterborough.

depends on how many spaces there are on Cocu's team and formation roulette wheel

IMHO he'd be as well sorting out a formation, then checking our squad against it.

It seems quite likely that we will be in for another random selection of over-priced, panic bought players otherwise.

I think we may as well sell these players over the next six months.

Lawrence (heard he’s in the shop window and is going to be sold in either January or summer)-4 mil

marriott (house up for sale and looks set for hull)-3/4 mil

waghorn-1/2 mil

Bogle (think he’s brilliant but he’s too high a value to hold on to)-10 mil (should be 15 really)

Including the new investment ,sales and taking in to account ffp, I think we should have at least 15 to spend over the next 6 months if we did that.

Really need a gk, cb , 2 wingers and a striker. Ideally cosgrove, hart , dickie and 2 foreign wingers who can cross(our big money signing could be gakpo from psv) to the tall striker like cocu played at PSV.

7 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Bowen on a permanent from Hull...the Bowen who has been linked with a 25 mill move to the Premiership with the Toon one of a number of clubs interested in him....that Bowen?? Yep, sure a move to a struggling Rams team lower in the league than Hull and on similar wages would be very appealing. Sign him up...….

I will admit that I posted this after a few Xmas beers with lads from work ? so is probably a bit beer fuelled but none the less a good list even if not achievable 

Regarding Bowen if we get investment I can see a 10 -15m offer being too much to turn down ....he’d leave Hull for Derby because we are a bigger team and are going somewhere so as much as it’s highly ambitious it could happen ...no one will pay 25m for him prem league or not 

On 20/12/2019 at 22:49, Pastinaak said:

I hope Cocu realises that after his recent comments he is now under serious pressure to deliver Van Ginkel in January. A bit like how Boris has to deliver brexit in January, except Derby fans aren't as stupid as Boris fans and we'll actually hold him to account if he fails.

GET VAN GINKEL DONE. 

Thanks for the input Ms Thornberry.

Archived